Season Ticket Prices

• 41 replies

TONYD3

Re: Season Ticket Prices
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
For someone as seemingly butch as you sling blade you spend an inordinate amount of time fantasizing about my enormous blood engorged throbbing erections. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Forgot the exact context. But you were going to get this last huge hard on when Coach Mullins got his extension. That makes me laugh almost as much as old man calling himself fxck off and die on basketball fan forum.
All these years later it’s still funny. Today I told my mom the story. She didnt understand. But she said she would kick your ass if you ever showed yourself.

Foad

Re: Season Ticket Prices
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2019, 06:28:51 AM »
Today I told my mom the story.

So today you and your mom were sitting around talking about my huge throbbing erection. That's quite normal. By the way, what was mommy wearing?

A Long Day's Journey Into Nitwit
Act one, scene one

<A man sits shitting on a train talking to his mother on his cell phone>

Hi Mommy, it's me, Tony hmm mmm.

Oh hi honey. What's new?

Nothing mommy, just taking a shit on the train, thought I'd call and say hi. Hmm mmm. Mommy, did I ever tell you about my friend on the internet named foad?

No honey, I don't think so.

Well see mommy, this guy foad - that's stands for fvck off and die, isn't that funny mommy - he has a big throbbing erection and I like to talk to him about it. Almost every time I talk to him I mention his big throbbing erection. You know what mommy? I bet you could see his huge blood engorged throbbing erection through his sweat pants if he was in one of my gym classes. Or in the shower. Hmm mmm.

That's nice dear. It sounds like your friend has a very nice penis.

It's a great penis mom and it throbs when it gets hard. Gee Mommy sorry, I have to go, this is my stop. Say hi to daddy for me and make sure to tell him about foad's penis.

Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow and you can tell him yourself. I'll make those French fried taters you like.

Okay mommy. Bye. Hmm mmm.

<the man wipes himself pulls up his pants and exits without washing his hands>

And scene.