Dylan Wusu - SG - Our Savior Lutheran - ST. JOHN'S (Signed)

• 43 replies
Re: Dylan Wusu - SG - Our Savior Lutheran - ST. JOHN'S (Signed)
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2020, 10:03:28 AM »
Did my first deep dive on OSL games and came away impressed with Wusu. He was more polished than I expected. He has excellent vision. Pretty controlled kid too.

I listened to an interview and be said all the right things. He said his game starts with defense and he is willing to do whatever it takes to win. Seems like a good fit.

His jumper (and his height) will determine if he’s a glue guy or something more. He’s got + handle and vision for the two spot. Seems like defensive and rebounding will be + as well.

Said on the other board I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up the better freshmen of our two. He is much more guard than forward and he does a good job off pick and rolls.

If you see the video of him as an underclassmen at Holy Cross, you’ll be even more impressed. He has come and extremely long way.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2020, 07:27:55 PM »
This is that video I referenced. It was sacred heart not holy cross.
https://youtu.be/rl_nSrD0qpQ

He has come a looong way.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

QuanMan

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2020, 10:25:53 AM »
This kid is the most underrated player on the roster, he does it all, has a man's frame at 18, is forceful, defense first and looks like the IMA prototype. Dylan is Posh's Robin, he's going to surprise many.
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2020, 12:04:55 PM »
This is that video I referenced. It was sacred heart not holy cross.
https://youtu.be/rl_nSrD0qpQ

He has come a looong way.

And the date on the video is Jan 2019.  We are looking at him a year ago.  I would like to see his highlight clip from this year. 

But I agree - he is getting no hype. 

I really think this kid is going to average 5 and 3 this year as a freshmen, and be a starter by a junior.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:06:39 PM by porterbrown »