Seton Hall

• 7 replies
Seton Hall
« on: December 31, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »
Is there any chance, any chance at all, MA gets fired after the year? None, right?

Re: Seton Hall
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 01:42:10 PM »
Is there any chance, any chance at all, MA gets fired after the year? None, right?

Hopefully he’s fired after the year 2022. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team more ill prepared to face actual competition.

cjfish

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 01:45:11 PM »
Turning into the usual shit show.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 02:15:39 PM »

Does firing Anderson protect Cragg, the buffoon who hired and extended him? No. Does Cragg quit or get fired? Unlikely. Do you give that nitwit another chance to make a hire? Why, what's he going to do, call Cherokee Parks for advice? What happens when Posh, Soriano and Storr transfer and Gardner decommits. Nothing. Because, as renowned Redman dot dumb basketball oracle LawManFan said presciently last year, speaking for the many podcasters and AAU middle-school girls coaches who post there:

I am completely satisfied that the program is in the best hands it has been in for over 20 years with A.D. Cragg and Coach Anderson… It seems to me that this staff has a clear idea of how they want to build the program and how each season fits into that plan [and] Anderson seems to have a clear vision of what sort of players he wants to add to the program, how to develop them, and what sacrifices he needs to make to [bring] in players with fewer stars next to their name and [turn] them into studs

So to recap: best hands ever, clear vision, sacrifices, studs. It's only year four of rebuild six, way too early to panic.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 02:49:01 PM »
The message has been clear since the day he was hired.... Mike Anderson is not the answer. Some of us knew all along and have been saying it for 4 years.

Welcome to the club, fellas.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 03:21:42 PM »
That was embarrassing.  I'm sure glad I didn't drive to NJ.

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 07:04:35 PM »
Does firing Anderson protect Cragg, the buffoon who hired and extended him? No. Does Cragg quit or get fired? Unlikely. Do you give that nitwit another chance to make a hire? Why, what's he going to do, call Cherokee Parks for advice? What happens when Posh, Soriano and Storr transfer and Gardner decommits. Nothing. Because, as renowned Redman dot dumb basketball oracle LawManFan said presciently last year, speaking for the many podcasters and AAU middle-school girls coaches who post there:

I am completely satisfied that the program is in the best hands it has been in for over 20 years with A.D. Cragg and Coach Anderson… It seems to me that this staff has a clear idea of how they want to build the program and how each season fits into that plan [and] Anderson seems to have a clear vision of what sort of players he wants to add to the program, how to develop them, and what sacrifices he needs to make to [bring] in players with fewer stars next to their name and [turn] them into studs

So to recap: best hands ever, clear vision, sacrifices, studs. It's only year four of rebuild six, way too early to panic.

It's incredible how you archive and can find RDC idiotic posts like LMF who I agree is a pompous ass and who, along with
OhioFan, have turned RDC into their own little concentration camp of delusional prisoners.  The good news is with leftist thugs like them is they have banned any insightful posters and will soon start turning on each other now that this program and its leadership have been exposed.

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 10:47:18 PM »
Posh and wusu are not shooting well. Feels like somehow they've regressed.