KImbo Slice

• 13 replies
KImbo Slice
« on: October 06, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »
Youre 15 mins are now up. Wow, get bitchslapped by a paisano with red hair and taken out in 21 seconds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7nBhXvFGI&feature=related

Re: KImbo Slice
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
I couldn't believe it with my own eyes. I never heard of that kid who TKO'd Kimbo. Also what happened with Ken Shamrock???

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »
look like he kicked kimbo in the balls.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »
I honestly think the fix was in on that fight.  How did he get taken down with THAT?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 10:39:09 PM »
look like he kicked kimbo in the balls.

Im assuming anything goes in these fights right? I would have booted him the balls too

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:39 PM »
supposdely he wanted to get paid more to fight him.

UFC sucks anyway.

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 01:31:02 AM »

UFC sucks anyway.

UFC does not suck by any means. Its actually really cool. They have modified it a lot and made some rules so these dudes won't be killing each other but there are so many different styles of fighters. Jujitsu, boxers, wrestlers, knockout, submission, standup, ground. These guys have so much extensive backgrounds in different styles of fighting and are constantly trying to learn more they truly are ultimate fighters.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »
most of the matches i see all that happens is that someone punches another, falls down and the guy jumps on him and it's over.

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 07:50:59 AM »
I could my kid a while back that I could beat Kimbo and he laughed at me.  Seriously, the fix was on.  I could have taken those punches.

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 08:09:18 AM »
The "sport" is a lil ridic.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 09:16:20 AM »
somebody got paid. are u kidding me. that was not even a full punch ?

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:32 AM »
most of the matches i see all that happens is that someone punches another, falls down and the guy jumps on him and it's over.

Kimbo Slice isn't in the UFC. UFC is like the major leagues of fighting all the other stuff is a lesser grade. Some fights are short and some fights are long.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »

UFC sucks anyway.

Actually Shamrock got cut in training Friday night, needed six stitches and FL Athl Comm said he couldn't fight. 

Marillac

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 03:20:05 PM »
Kimbo is a total fraud.  He seriously didn't even get hit hard!  The guy who beat him wasn't even a good fighter.  He looked like a clumsy p*ssy at best...very disappointing because he really looked the part of a badass fighter--too bad he had worse feet than Abe Keita.

MMA is actually the best form of fighting IMO.  Boxing is more of an art and TOTALLY impractical in a real street fight.  The more that is allowed, the better the fight in my mind.  It can make for a boring fight when somebody is locked up and the fight is over in a minute, but if that happened in the street, the duded getting locked up would be f*cked!