Mystery Man - ??? - ???? - ????

• 76 replies

Randomhero423

Re: mystery man
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »
eh. it's not like norm will get a commit form him anyway.

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2008, 03:15:18 AM »
I will be publishing info on him on the website soon...It will take time to develop the site but we're going to be featuring much more on our new recruiting page including scouting of high school games in NYC from a new writer I've interviewed. So I am going to ponder some new designs and layouts and hopefully will have this up in a week or so. I will get a better clue of some pieces to this puzzle within a week or so to hopefully unveil the mystery to all.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2008, 07:35:36 AM »
the mystery man is stephon marbury.
wrong

kob24

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »
I will be publishing info on him on the website soon...It will take time to develop the site but we're going to be featuring much more on our new recruiting page including scouting of high school games in NYC from a new writer I've interviewed. So I am going to ponder some new designs and layouts and hopefully will have this up in a week or so. I will get a better clue of some pieces to this puzzle within a week or so to hopefully unveil the mystery to all.
but dosent doing this mess up their recruitment of him or has he signed to another school?

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »
but dosent doing this mess up their recruitment of him or has he signed to another school?

my guess would be verdell jones.....

kjd01067

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »
[/quote]

wrong

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2008, 03:38:40 AM »

My guess is Randy Watson, that mofo is fly yo

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2008, 08:45:49 AM »

Saw him ova the summer.
Kid can ball. Tru point.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2008, 09:05:00 AM »

Saw him ova the summer.
Kid can ball. Tru point.

even though its prob not him, i figure hes from champaign, ill and was thinking norm still had one last spit of pull to bring this guy in......

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »

Saw him ova the summer.
Kid can ball. Tru point.

even though its prob not him, i figure hes from champaign, ill and was thinking norm still had one last spit of pull to bring this guy in......
That's the kind of cat who should want to come to NYC and show off his stuff.  I just hear about him and Tubby though.  If that's the rabbit we pull out of the hat, that will be nice.

Just looked him up on scout... that kid's skinny.

kjd01067

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »
everyone is still wat off lol

jsk

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »
JJ, since you can't disclose "who", can you disclose "when" as that might calm the curiousity for a while?

kob24

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »
if u tell me where hes from ill bet u i can get it. or whos looking at him

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »
he is from Kazakhstan

kob24

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »
where in the living hell is that ???

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2008, 01:56:34 PM »
he is from Kazakhstan

and looks like Leonardo Decaprio ;D
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »
where in the living hell is that ???

as they say...you can't get there from here. ;)
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2008, 02:06:26 PM »
it was maybe the most popular location of 2007 think about it

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »
if u tell me where hes from ill bet u i can get it. or whos looking at him

i thought he was from guantanamo bay cuba.....

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »
he is from Kazakhstan

is that a joke or r u serious about that?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap