Majok Majok - PF- Northfield Mt. Hermon School- MA

• 2 replies
Majok Majok - PF- Northfield Mt. Hermon School- MA
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:59:01 PM »
http://blog.northstarbball.com/2009/09/10/trae-golden-denzel-brito-majok-majok-discuss-recruitment.aspx

Majok Majok of Northfield Mt. Hermon School (MA) is the cousin of UConn's Ater Majok, but he is also a very good player in his own right. In fact, the big man has drawn a nice amount of high-major interest and offers. Georgia Tech (offer), George Mason (offer), Harvard (offer), Providence (offer), Stanford (offer), Marquette (offer), Oklahoma (offer), Pitt, St. John's (offer), Penn State (offer), Minnesota (offer), Drexel, Temple (offer), South Florida, Virginia, Virginia Tech (offer), Alabama (offer), and Boston College (offer) are the programs that Majok listed.

I inquired of Majok, who is originally from Africa and was at South Kent (CT) last year, if he had any favorites, and he responded with the following: "Apparently I'm going to be cutting my list down to five that I'm going to take official [visits] to in the next week or so." Unfortunately I was unable to get back in touch with the post player after that, as his phone "ran out of credit" then.

kob24

Re: Majok Majok - PF- Northfield Mt. Hermon School- MA
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »
he is still in school?

Poison

Re: Majok Majok - PF- Northfield Mt. Hermon School- MA
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »
He reminds me of Ruben Boumje Boumje.