• 4 replies
Fran McCaffery on ESPN1050
« on: March 14, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »
in 10min if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:48:44 PM by peter »

Wods317

Re: Fran McCaffery on ESPN1050
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »
I was driving to work and I heard some of the interview. When he was aked about possibly leaving Siena he said that there would only be a small number of schools he would leave for and he would have to be financially motivated to leave Siena because he enjoys it there so much. He said hes a northeast guy but that he would be open to coaching anywhere. He made it very clear that he wants financial stability for his family and if another school have him that he would probably leave Siena.

LJSA

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 01:43:59 AM »
I was driving to work and I heard some of the interview. When he was aked about possibly leaving Siena he said that there would only be a small number of schools he would leave for and he would have to be financially motivated to leave Siena because he enjoys it there so much. He said hes a northeast guy but that he would be open to coaching anywhere. He made it very clear that he wants financial stability for his family and if another school have him that he would probably leave Siena.

I admire his honesty.

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 01:45:03 AM »
On a side note Kenny Hasbrouck has been called up to the Miami Heat

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 04:18:25 AM »
On a side note Kenny Hasbrouck has been called up to the Miami Heat

They really liked him.  They brought in 15 pretty big-named college players in the summer and he was the last one to be cut. 

It's never an easy thing for a 6'3 combo to make the NBA.  Congrats to Hasbrouck.

I'd love Fran here.  You have to love the honest answer.  I just cannot stand when coaches lie and say they won't even consider taking another job...only to sign less than a week later.  Who is anyone kidding?