Jaren Sina - PG - Gill St. Bernard's School - Gladstone, NJ - SETON HALL

• 280 replies

kjd01067

Hate to be negative, but wouldn't you think if Branch committed to St Johns that Sina would take us off his list? Either would be great at this point but both would be better.

Funny I thought the same thing when I read that.

Maybe, but I think he could find minutes in our backcourt.

Hate to be negative, but wouldn't you think if Branch committed to St Johns that Sina would take us off his list? Either would be great at this point but both would be better.

Not same class.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Sina has to expect at least another pg on the roster. Plus branch would be a junior while Carr is in the same class
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Sina has to expect at least another pg on the roster. Plus branch would be a junior while Carr is in the same class

If we land branch i think he would be a sophomore when sina is a freshmen
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Lavin would say I've put two point guards in the NBA who played together. Baron Davis and Earl Watson...next argument please.

sju89tr

I am not sure of that Carr and Sina both 2013 recruits. Branch would be a junior when Sina is a freshman. Got to take Branch first if he chooses us. If you lose Sina, you are still set in the backcourt and can get a PG in 2014 to have a freshman back up a senior.

Lavin would say I've put two point guards in the NBA who played together. Baron Davis and Earl Watson...next argument please.

Serious.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

pmg911

Hearing Virgina has moved very clearly to the top of his list at this point.

NYCoffey

His list is getting prett long.

Sina hopes to visit both schools in the off season and is also considering Rutgers, West Virginia, St. John’s, Miami, Cincinnati, Michigan, Virginia, Villanova, Florida State, Alabama, Penn State and Northwestern. He visited Virginia earlier in the month and has taken a great liking to the Cavaliers.

http://www.therecruitscoop.com/memphis-butler-offer-jaren-sina

bump

pmg911

Hearing Butler is right there for Jaren.

No chance with Sina?

MCNPA

No chance with Sina?

Word for a long time was that he wants to leave the area.

pmg911

If Carr had not given a verbal he would probably have committed to Seton Hall but like I said a few posts up, I am hearing Butler is in a good position with him.

I think he might wait until November to sign....

paultzman

FWIW, notes SJU still in it.

“@AdamZagoria: Pittsburgh Latest to Offer Jaren Sina http://t.co/rSSe3VxK

I think he might wait until November to sign....

He's 2013... thats the earliest he can sign
Molloy '71

PMG is right about the Hall. I still have my doubts about Carr ever winding up there and Willard and Sina would be a good match. Hopefully things work out for all.

pmg911

Hearing his recruitment is wide open once again...

LJSA

Hearing his recruitment is wide open once again...

We might be too full back there to get any real consideration, but good to hear nonetheless.