Isaiah Lewis - PG - Christ the King - Queens, NY

• 93 replies

paultzman

Re: Isaiah Lewis - PG - Christ the King - Queens, NY
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »
Seton Hall recruiting commentary;

Comment about Lewis seems consistent with Moose's contention and a few others on Board.

Recruiting Notes:

Seton Hall offered 2015 SG MaCio Teague three weeks ago. Teague is teammates with former 2013 target Kevin Johnson at Summit Country Day (Ohio) after transferring in from IMG Academy (Fla.) Teague has also received interest from Cincinnati, Akron and Dayton.
The staff is apparently still pursuing 2013 G Isaiah Lewis (The Patrick School, N.J.), which speaks volumes about the status of the 2013 class. For what it's worth, the word on the street is not good regarding Isaiah.

pmg911

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 07:13:16 AM »
I can tell you for sure - SHU is not recruiting him.

Moose

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 08:25:16 AM »
I can tell you for sure - SHU is not recruiting him.

He's recruiting them haha
Remember who broke the Slice news

Moose

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2013, 03:18:08 PM »
Where is my buddy Isaiah?

Moose

« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »
Anyone know how my buddy Isaiah is doing? :)

paultzman

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2013, 04:44:34 PM »
Moose's "guy"on the move;

“@NYPost_Brazille: Hearing former Christ the King star Isaiah Lewis has signed with JUCO Hutchinson Community College.”

Zing! Deservedly so;

“@ECoastBias: I thought Isaiah Lewis was going to Louisville or Kentucky... #BigDreamerNoOffer”
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:46:29 PM by paultzman »

SJUFAN

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »

“@NYPost_Brazille: Hearing former Christ the King star Isaiah Lewis has signed with JUCO Hutchinson Community College.”

Zing! Deservedly so;

“@ECoastBias: I thought Isaiah Lewis was going to Louisville or Kentucky... #BigDreamerNoOffer”

Talk about a crash landing.

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2013, 05:27:43 PM »
 You guys are mean!   :'(

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2013, 07:05:08 PM »
Hutch is a very good gram
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Chilleb

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2013, 08:23:43 PM »

Zing! Deservedly so;

Ouch, everyone here knows how I feel about Lewis but that's a little to much and out of hand. He's still a kid. Very classles.kids will be kids that's why there kids

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2013, 08:26:06 PM »

Zing! Deservedly so;

Ouch, everyone here knows how I feel about Lewis but that's a little to much and out of hand. He's still a kid. Very classles.kids will be kids that's why there kids

I agree. That's classless. So the kid was expecting and hoping to go to a big time school and it didn't work out, no need to make fun of him for it.

Moose

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2013, 08:28:19 PM »

Zing! Deservedly so;

I agree. That's classless. So the kid was expecting and hoping to go to a big time school and it didn't work out, no need to make fun of him for it.

Lets be fair.
There is a difference between dreaming big and saying you have offers from places that you have nothing from.

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2013, 08:41:18 PM »

Zing! Deservedly so;

Lets be fair.
There is a difference between dreaming big and saying you have offers from places that you have nothing from.

Either way, I think it's a cheap shot.

sju89tr

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2013, 09:03:28 PM »
Can't blast the kid and he seems to be getting bad advise from someone who allowed him to bounce from school to school last year