Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S

• 2186 replies
Re: Rysheed Jordan - PG - Vaux Roberts - Philadelphia, PA - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »
How is it poor? 

Because Mccullough is not going to Quinnipiac.  Can you say the same about Jordan and Georgetown?

Can't have the theory both ways.  Because where is the line drawn then?  We know a couple of the kids that visited STJ are not BE caliber players.  But there were other reasons for them attending.

There is no possible way McCullough goes to Quinnipiac...you're analogy fails.  Bottom line... Jordan going to Georgetown midnight madness is good for Georgetown and not good for us.  It doesn't mean his recruitment is done but surely you can admit it is a better sign for Georgetown. 
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Moose

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »
How is it poor? 

Because Mccullough is not going to Quinnipiac.  Can you say the same about Jordan and Georgetown?

Can't have the theory both ways.  Because where is the line drawn then?  We know a couple of the kids that visited STJ are not BE caliber players.  But there were other reasons for them attending.

There is no possible way McCullough goes to Quinnipiac...you're analogy fails.  Bottom line... Jordan going to Georgetown midnight madness is good for Georgetown and not good for us.  It doesn't mean his recruitment is done but surely you can admit it is a better sign for Georgetown. 

What are you talking about?  I never said he's going to Quinn.  I said where they go to MM means nothing.  And myself and others have backed that up with examples such as Kyle (Gtown), Jevon (Nova), and others who attended our event and will never even be recruited by us.  No I can't admit that its such a big negative.  There are tons of other examples of players at MM that means nothing.

And whats even more confusing is then for some reason Celtics backed off that and recently said that where they go for MM means nothing.  So then I 'fail' to understand how its necessarily bad for us.
Remember who broke the Slice news

ris

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2011, 01:44:09 AM »

Last year Jevon Thomas went to Nova MM and they verballed to us within days if I am not mistaken.

Jevon Thomas also attended our MM last year.

Moose

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2011, 02:08:23 AM »

Last year Jevon Thomas went to Nova MM and they verballed to us within days if I am not mistaken.

Jevon Thomas also attended our MM last year.

Yes because Nova hosts theirs the week after every yr.

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2011, 06:44:32 AM »
What are you talking about?  I never said he's going to Quinn.  I said where they go to MM means nothing.  And myself and others have backed that up with examples such as Kyle (Gtown), Jevon (Nova), and others who attended our event and will never even be recruited by us.  No I can't admit that its such a big negative.  There are tons of other examples of players at MM that means nothing.

You asked why your analogy is poor...I gave you the answer.  There are also tons of examples of players at MM that means something.  Jordan had the chance to go to our midnight madness or Georgetown (among others).  He chose Georgetown.  I did not say it was a big negative...but it is certainly a good sign for Georgetown.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Moose

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2011, 07:54:24 AM »

You asked why your analogy is poor...I gave you the answer.  There are also tons of examples of players at MM that means something.  Jordan had the chance to go to our midnight madness or Georgetown (among others).  He chose Georgetown.  I did not say it was a big negative...but it is certainly a good sign for Georgetown.

I'd like the original poster to confirm whether he thinks where they attend MM is indicative of where a kid chooses.

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:17 PM »
Never made a big deal out of it. Just said I would feel better if he was at our MM. Guess I am not entitled to my FEELINGS. Try and get in touch with your feminine side Moose-FEELINGS are very important. :'(

Yes. You are definitely the sensitive type.

Marillac

« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2011, 10:14:15 PM »
Wow this thread sux.

Moose

« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2011, 10:21:26 PM »
Wow this thread sux.

Thanks for lending us your wisdom, because all threads follow that picture perfect path.  And you have never participated in a thread gone wild?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:22:19 PM by Moose »

Marillac

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »
Wow this thread sux.

Thanks for lending us your wisdom, because all threads follow that picture perfect path.  And you have never participated in a thread gone wild?

I am usually the reason threads go wild. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:40:57 PM by jumpinjohnny »

Moose

« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
Wow this thread sux.

I am usually the reason threads go wild. 

I learn from the best :)

« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2011, 12:13:32 PM »
Per Kline's twitter SJU is among of big schools recruiting Rysheed the hardest.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:22:03 PM by fordham96 »

MCNPA

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »
Per Kline's twitter we are among of big schools recruiting Rysheed the hardest.

Good, because he's excellent.  Big guard and can really pass.  Definitely pg of the future material.

« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »
Per Kline's twitter we are among of big schools recruiting Rysheed the hardest.

Good, because he's excellent.  Big guard and can really pass.  Definitely pg of the future material.

A top 25 player, who made a name for himself over the summer, as well.

« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »
TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline:  St. John's, Cincy, Rutgers, Drexel, Xavier, Miami & more watching 2014 PG Isaiah Whitehead vs 2013 PG Rysheed Jordan, per @TheoRabinowitz.

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
Per Alex Kline....

2013 Vaux (PA) PG Rysheed Jordan had 31 points, 8 assists & 8 rebounds. Georgetown, Kansas, St. John's, Maryland, Nova & more after him.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheRecruitScoop/status/160872994556755968

Moose

« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »
Per Alex Kline....

2013 Vaux (PA) PG Rysheed Jordan had 31 points, 8 assists & 8 rebounds. Georgetown, Kansas, St. John's, Maryland, Nova & more after him.

He tweeted the other day he will decide in July.

MCNPA

« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2012, 11:45:55 AM »
Kid is a stud.  My first choice to replace Branch.

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2012, 11:46:43 AM »
Per Alex Kline....

He tweeted the other day he will decide in July.

Oh, okay.  I guess he's sticking to his guns.  He stated, he would decide in the summer when he was interviewed last summer. 

Poison

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
Kid is a stud.  My first choice to replace Branch.

Why would we replace Branch?