Kentan Facey - PF - Lutheran - Glen Head, NY - CONNECTICUT

• 144 replies

Chilleb

Re: Kenton Facey - PF - Lutheran - Glen Head, NY
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »
Chille's man getting attention?

“@NYCHoops: Louisville coach Rick Pitino made an offer to Kentan Facey according to #AAU coach. #boyshoops #LivePeriod #rivals #gocardinals #bigeast”
Must really suk if us and Pitino have offered. :)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

paultzman

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2012, 01:00:47 PM »

“@NYCHoops: Louisville coach Rick Pitino made an offer to Kentan Facey according to #AAU coach. #boyshoops #LivePeriod #rivals #gocardinals #bigeast”

A few more beholders lol!

“@NYCHoops: Kentan Facey has 6 new offers in 3 days. Just picked up offer from #USC according to #AAU Coach. #boyshoops #adidasInvitational #rivals”

Chilleb

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2012, 02:13:55 PM »

“@NYCHoops: Kentan Facey has 6 new offers in 3 days. Just picked up offer from #USC according to #AAU Coach. #boyshoops #adidasInvitational #rivals”

Lol these kids are playing everyday, they have no choice but to improve, I'm anxious to re-evaluate and see what all the recent hype is about.

paultzman

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »

Lol these kids are playing everyday, they have no choice but to improve, I'm anxious to re-evaluate and see what all the recent hype is about.

All kidding aside, I would really be interested in your assessment Chille. Thanks man!

Chilleb

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2012, 02:31:31 PM »

All kidding aside, I would really be interested in your assessment Chille. Thanks man!

I saw him 3 times in the fall. His best skill at that time to me was his motor, he was very active and hustled his butt off. However in the midst of that he gave up 35 points to a out of shape Jordan Washington and was easily moved off the block by heavier forwards with ease. His hands were terrible and was very unorthodox anytime he put the ball on the floor trying to lead the break, stumbling over his on feet and turning over on the outlet passes. Finishing around the basket in traffic was difficult for him as well. As of now that all might have changed, he's a high energy guy with bounce and length. Just needed to add weight and skill.

paultzman

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »

I saw him 3 times in the fall. His best skill at that time to me was his motor, he was very active and hustled his butt off. However in the midst of that he gave up 35 points to a out of shape Jordan Washington and was easily moved off the block by heavier forwards with ease. His hands were terrible and was very unorthodox anytime he put the ball on the floor trying to lead the break, stumbling over his on feet and turning over on the outlet passes. Finishing around the basket in traffic was difficult for him as well. As of now that all might have changed, he's a high energy guy with bounce and length. Just needed to add weight and skill.

thanks! look forward to your next view of him!

paultzman

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
“@jeffborzello: Mike Brey, Larry Brown, Herb Sendek, James Johnson, Ed Cooley, Kentucky, Pitt, Indiana, USC, Texas, Illinois, WVU watching Kentan Facey.”

paultzman

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
“@NYPost_Brazille: RT @bosworthhoops: Kenton Facey just yammed on somebody's skull.  That was dirty.”

Moose

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
“@NYPost_Brazille: RT @bosworthhoops: Kenton Facey just yammed on somebody's skull.  That was dirty.”

Can't say I've ever heard 'yammed' before.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »
“@NYPost_Brazille: RT @bosworthhoops: Kenton Facey just yammed on somebody's skull.  That was dirty.”

May have thrown up his sweet potatoes.

Moose

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
UCLA offered.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »

What and how much were you drinking those nights? :) :) :) Just busting chops as I have never seen him play and I'm sure you have provided an apt description of what you had observed.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:45:29 PM by Celtics11 »

paultzman

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 09:07:18 PM »
Chille, You're fired as JJ scout! Lol

“@NYPost_Brazille: Kentucky is also interested in Facey, Kareem Memminger said. #boyshoops”

Chilleb

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 09:12:47 PM »
Lol guys, hey I guess we'll just have to see. Sounds like he's a brand new player I can't wait to check him out again. Facey blowing up is applaudable.

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 09:50:47 PM »
Lol guys, hey I guess we'll just have to see. Sounds like he's a brand new player I can't wait to check him out again. Facey blowing up is applaudable.

You can check him out at a local MAAC school when he transfers back home in 3 years

paultzman

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2012, 11:27:03 AM »
“@NYPost_Brazille: Kentan Facey has landed another offer, from Pittsburgh, per Kareem Memminger. #blowingup #boyshoops”

MCNPA

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2012, 11:57:42 AM »

ie. yam-bag in the face... :2funny:

LJSA

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »

I was going to make a similar comment last night, but I tried to keep things classy. ;D

desco80

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »

I was going to make a similar comment last night, but I tried to keep things classy. ;D

Andrew Dice Clay, a master of the English language if ever there was.   

« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2012, 09:52:19 PM »
Haha Baldi you're great...