NBA DRAFT Combine going on now

• 26 replies

Moose

Re: NBA DRAFT Combine going on now
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 04:33:19 PM »
Anyone hearing about other initial reactions of Moe's performance today?  I just came across the following quote attributable to Moe (not sure if it came from today):

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA
Moe Harkless says --- "I think potential is starting to be my middle name... hearing that a lot"

Ive said this all along, his potential is off the charts. NBA GMs will see this and make me look smart. Hes a lottery pick

I'm starting to agree with you. Of coursed this is a biased opinion but i'm looking at draft boards and saying to myself no way this guy is gonna be better then Moe. I think the real steal of the draft will be who ever drafts Andrew Nicholson

Nicholson was great in the tourny, I think Royce White is underrated too. I take Moe,White and Nicholson over Sullinger

Teams are scared of White and his anxiety issues.  Without those he would be sure fire lottery
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 04:35:31 PM »
Anyone hearing about other initial reactions of Moe's performance today?  I just came across the following quote attributable to Moe (not sure if it came from today):

Moe Harkless says --- "I think potential is starting to be my middle name... hearing that a lot"

Ive said this all along, his potential is off the charts. NBA GMs will see this and make me look smart. Hes a lottery pick

I'm starting to agree with you. Of coursed this is a biased opinion but i'm looking at draft boards and saying to myself no way this guy is gonna be better then Moe. I think the real steal of the draft will be who ever drafts Andrew Nicholson

Nicholson was great in the tourny, I think Royce White is underrated too. I take Moe,White and Nicholson over Sullinger

I'm taking alot of players over Sullinger
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:35:49 PM by Redstormy80 »

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 04:41:13 PM »

You and I are on the same level. Ive been saying this for awhile too. Sullinger is like Jerrod Mustaf(for those who remember).

crgreen

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 06:18:13 PM »

You and I are on the same level. Ive been saying this for awhile too. Sullinger is like Jerrod Mustaf(for those who remember).

I think more like Lonny Baxter, given the body type and college production.   Mustaph was 6'10 240....

Happy

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 06:29:28 PM »

I think more like Lonny Baxter, given the body type and college production.   Mustaph was 6'10 240....

Might be some hope for Sullinger. Read today that he measures 6'9 without shoes.

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 08:56:09 PM »
I see him as someone who will be like Big Baby. Some production off the bench but not some one who you want to use a top 10 pick on

boo3

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 03:40:08 PM »
 Waiters will be a great pro.  All rookie team nest year...  lock it up