Kevin Parrom - SF - South Kent - Bronx, NY - ARIZONA

• 287 replies

kjd01067

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:41:24 PM by kjd01067 »

Re: Kevin Parrom - SF - St. Raymonds - Bronx, NY
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 04:57:30 PM »
http://www.redmen.com/redmentalk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36528

R: What is your impression of St. John’s as a university and as a program?
KP: They ask a lot of city kids questions about St. John’s. Yeah, I mean, it’s a good school. I work out there and I’ve practiced sometimes there. It’s a good school. It’s definitely one of my finalists so you can’t count nothing out.

kob24

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:50:57 PM »
thats my boy hes having a good summer so far we gonna take it up a notch

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 09:25:43 AM »
he can be really good.  he played lance GREAT in feb. 

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »
kob, i believe you have stated before that omari and kevin both still like st johns and would possibly like to stay home. Do you think if cross came hear to join the staff it would help our chances with them? thanks
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

kob24

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 05:03:57 PM »
kob, i believe you have stated before that omari and kevin both still like st johns and would possibly like to stay home. Do you think if cross came hear to join the staff it would help our chances with them? thanks
hell muthafing yeah thats not even a thought.

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »
hell muthafing yeah thats not even a thought.

haha thanks great to hear!
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 08:02:23 AM by JJ »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »

Randomhero423

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »
antigua's a nut.

pmg911

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »
why was this thread moved..?

I understand its about Kevin Parrom but it has nothing to do with his recruiting. .  its a news story and should have its owen thread...

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »
because it has everything to do with recruiting....now maybe other teams will back off and he'll be a Johnny! ;)
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 09:08:49 AM »
why was this thread moved..?

I understand its about Kevin Parrom but it has nothing to do with his recruiting. .  its a news story and should have its owen thread...

anything involving the player will be contained to the player's thread this way it is easy to see everything that has gone on in his high school years. Even you said it this could impact his future(recruiting). It was a great post in bringing the news here PMG. Thanks

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »
I guess Tiny Morton and some coaches in New Jersey will join in on his recruiting process ;)

Randomhero423

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 11:42:59 AM »
don't forget oak hill.

kob24

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »
i appreciate u guys on here talking about it in a civilized manner. hit the gym did something on the other site that has me pissed. jj i have put u up on somethings so u know my trck record when i get the green light ill let u guys know 1st but there was no practice at all it was a team meeting. no truck no lawrence.

mkras99

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »
Hopefully all parties can rebound from this incident.  Will take Kevin a while to rebuild his reputation, irrespective of who's at fault.  I still imagine seeing him commit shortly after Oz Cross is hired, but who knows :)

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »
...besides self defense there is no reason to hit somebody...doesn't look good for anyone involved...
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »
i appreciate u guys on here talking about it in a civilized manner. hit the gym did something on the other site that has me pissed. jj i have put u up on somethings so u know my trck record when i get the green light ill let u guys know 1st but there was no practice at all it was a team meeting. no truck no lawrence.

go on BEB and tell me where i said Omari and Truck were there?  while you're at it, why dont you tell me what was so uncivilized about my post?  You wanna talk uncivilized, explain your "dont press charges" reply.

kob24

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2008, 12:48:17 PM »
u said heres the story. u wasnt there but yet again some one u know was. only the players was in the locker room did u know that. truck has played with kev for god knows how log now u know for a fact they have a problem. have u coached them. have u sat down with truck or his mother and they said damn i hate kev. hits u wasnt there. i wasnt there. dont put anything up until u know the truth. thats what females do. they gossip. wait till the facts come out. and trust me they will. u called him a troube kid what the hell do u know about him.  whats his fathers name or mothers name or his neice. whats his gpa or favorite color. u dont know. u are the only one who did it. why would u. the damn paper didnt have the info yet u have it. they found out b4 you. but they couldnt publish everything because they dont have the facts. what made u post something like that?