Slice

• 330 replies

hnk

Re: Slice
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 07:33:33 PM »
That's ok...don't worry about it...just take care of yourself.

boo3

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 07:35:15 PM »
  Baldi and HNK-  with all the stupid back and forth you convoluted the whole damn thread...   Kiss and makeup or ignore each other... It's #$%^ing annoying...  Seriously hnk, leave it alone.

I don't know what to believe anymore.   

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 07:38:28 PM »
Ok. I believe hnk and boo made bets?  But I won't hold them to that

You didn't take the bet...  Don't make it sound like I welched on it..  Stop.

Boo,I'was only busting balls

hnk

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Boo, ok.

redslope

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2015, 08:00:11 PM »
Hey Baldi--is the slice coming with pepperoni???

Seriously it would be great to have 2 fellow Clippers; maybe they could stop XHS from going coed

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2015, 08:24:03 PM »
I am hopeful and willing to believe Baldi on this.  I don't believe Baldi has been right on everything in the last week.  That's all.  I also don't want to fight w him.  No point to it.  But Baldi contrary to his claim has not "been right on everything"  that's all.

To add, "Slice to St. John's" was common knowledge to most of our fans.  This isn't something coming out of left field.  Many of us knew of the possibility that we could end up with Slice.  So, it's not like Baldi is breaking news of sorts.   

Poison

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2015, 08:34:02 PM »
I am hopeful and willing to believe Baldi on this.  I don't believe Baldi has been right on everything in the last week.  That's all.  I also don't want to fight w him.  No point to it.  But Baldi contrary to his claim has not "been right on everything"  that's all.

To add, "Slice to St. John's" was common knowledge to most of our fans.  This isn't something coming out of left field.  Many of us knew of the possibility that we could end up with Slice.  So, it's not like Baldi is breaking news of sorts.   

It's been a possibility before.

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 08:37:51 PM »

It's been a possibility before.

Yes, he has....  But I'm referring to this season (the other season's aren't relevant, in this case).

boo3

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2015, 08:38:11 PM »
 Slice to St. John's would be huge news and send  a serious message throughout college hoops.. I disagree with the notion that it is common knowledge that he's coming here.  Since when?  Possible, yes..   Confirmation would be huge..

Baldi is saying it is happening.  I hope he's right.  I want to believe it.

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2015, 08:38:42 PM »
Slice to St. John's would be huge news and send  a serious message throughout college hoops.. I disagree with the notion that it is common knowledge that he's coming here.  Since when?  Possible, yes..   Confirmation would be huge..

Baldi is saying it is happening.  I hope he's right.  I want to believe it.

Technically, Dave said it a week ago.  fordham, Paultz, and I believe SJU79 (it could've been someone else) have been alluding to it for a few days, as well.   
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:40:01 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2015, 09:06:54 PM »
And those 5 year extension predictions?

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 09:07:59 PM »
Derm Player is the back up plan to Barry...LOL!!!

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 09:11:31 PM »
Still waiting on those extension predictions...

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 09:18:43 PM »

Hnk? How bout you dinkins?  Boo?

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 09:21:17 PM »

Hnk? How bout you dinkins?  Boo?
Baldi has been spot on, if Slice comes here, then we will beginto seriously put SJU back on the map.

boo3

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
Huh?   Leave me out of this nonsense.  Geez   

Please

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2015, 09:22:33 PM »

Please

Ok my bad

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 09:26:52 PM »

Please

He needs to do the same with me. 

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 09:27:14 PM »
FWIW, I strongly believe Slice comes here, but Baldi is the ultimate Mush.
Saw it twice now - there's only one "Mush"

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 09:31:27 PM »
There's no point to fighting with him.. This is a point to keeping the facts right.
There are facts and opinions or beliefs.

There is nobody saying it is a fact. Baldi believes Slice is on the way.  I believe this to be the case too.  It's a new day. Admin and Chris are finding a way to get it done the way it needs to for him to start. In the presser, Chris said the advice he got from every coach he spoke with was "to get as good a staff as possible."  Matt is an up and comer AC, and Slice is as good as they come for recruiting. They have to find a way. Chris will not be denied - I hope slice can work through the personal part of moving again, etc. I could see logistics being the sticking point, not money.