• 70 replies

boo3

Re: Rysheed Jordan
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2015, 10:43:23 PM »

goredmen

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 10:43:47 PM »
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
St. John's guard Rysheed Jordan leaning toward return as a junior to play for Chris Mullin, sources tell Yahoo. He's considered NBA Draft.

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 10:54:46 PM »
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA  ·  2m 2 minutes ago
St. John's guard Rysheed Jordan leaning toward return as a junior to play for Chris Mullin, sources tell Yahoo. He's considered NBA Draft.
"Johnny Jungle members also said he'd be crazy not to return"...lol

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2015, 11:10:13 PM »
Haven't we known all this for over a week.

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2015, 11:24:53 PM »
Jordan;

@____whynot: You can’t change the past, but you can make adjustments in your present for a better future.#WHYNOT💉 http://t.co/qQOJq2yJlD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:25:38 PM by paultzman »

lihoop

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 11:27:13 PM »
nice avatar Paultzman!!

cjfish

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 11:39:19 PM »
Cant believe you all are on this thread, reading twitters, etc. while the championship game is going on.  Im starting to believe most of you are not true hoop fans.  Cant be on your computer and concentrate on a game.  Im happy Jordan is apparently coming back bujt I could wait till 11:30 to check it out.  Did not hang around to watch the aftermath, hate Duke, it's vulgar coach, their preppy foulmouthed students with their sense of entitlement, and everything about the program.  Was a good game for those of you who missed it.  Too bad about the outcome, Wisc plays ball the way it should be played but did not have the athletic talent to pull it off, not to mention the ref job they fell victim to.     

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 11:41:05 PM »
Cant believe you all are on this thread, reading twitters, etc. while the championship game is going on.  Im starting to believe most of you are not true hoop fans.  Cant be on your computer and concentrate on a game.  Im happy Jordan is apparently coming back bujt I could wait till 11:30 to check it out.  Did not hang around to watch the aftermath, hate Duke, it's vulgar coach, their preppy foulmouthed students with their sense of entitlement, and everything about the program.  Was a good game for those of you who missed it.  Too bad about the outcome, Wisc plays ball the way it should be played but did not have the athletic talent to pull it off, not to mention the ref job they fell victim to.     

I don't think I've watched a game without  my computer/phone/tablet open in years. You should try it sometime.

cjfish

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2015, 11:50:17 PM »
I do it often but not for a big game, cant pick up the subtleties if you have 2 screens going.  Take some time off from your device during an important game and you would be surprised how much more you pick up.  Too many of us are becoming slaves to technology.

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 01:54:39 AM »
extremely fortuitous.  Most talented kid on the team comes back.  It's gonna be fun watching him under Mullin.

pmg911

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2015, 07:51:53 AM »

Vulgar Coach..?

Poison

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2015, 07:58:53 AM »

Vulgar Coach..?

Duke fans are the absolute worst in the game. But Coach K vulgar? You can call him a lot of names, but it was Ryan who acted like a sore loser. When Okafor and Winslow went down Duke had a scrub that I'd never even heard of step up, and that's the definition of a team. Wisconsin rushed and forced shots and stopped running a patient methodical offense. That's why they lost.

LoganK

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2015, 08:03:00 AM »
I do it often but not for a big game, cant pick up the subtleties if you have 2 screens going.  Take some time off from your device during an important game and you would be surprised how much more you pick up.  Too many of us are becoming slaves to technology.
I can't believe you were more interested in a Duke/Wisconsin game than you are in the future of our program.  I'm starting to believe you're not a true SJU fan.  Can't be watching a championship game and still concentrate on the state of our Johnnies.  It was a fantastic game to watch (from what I was told - I was on the site, so I couldn't pay attention).  In case you missed it, Jordan and Obekpa are likely coming back, and Slice is likely joining the staff.  Too bad he won't be bringing Briscoe, he plays ball the way it should be played but doesn't have the desire to rise with a team; would rather join a team that's already there. 
Also, you know television qualifies as technology, right?
;)
On a serious note, yea, the refs were horrible.  Otherwise known as, the refs were as expected for a Duke game.  Other than that, was a great game of basketball.

Poison

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2015, 08:13:05 AM »
I can't believe you were more interested in a Duke/Wisconsin game than you are in the future of our program.  I'm starting to believe you're not a true SJU fan.  Can't be watching a championship game and still concentrate on the state of our Johnnies.  It was a fantastic game to watch (from what I was told - I was on the site, so I couldn't pay attention).  In case you missed it, Jordan and Obekpa are likely coming back, and Slice is likely joining the staff.  Too bad he won't be bringing Briscoe, he plays ball the way it should be played but doesn't have the desire to rise with a team; would rather join a team that's already there. 
;)
On a serious note, yea, the refs were horrible.  Otherwise known as, the refs were as expected for a Duke game.  Other than that, was a great game of basketball.

Briscoe is no different than most fans. It's easier to run to the front.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:14:15 AM by Poison »

pmg911

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2015, 08:41:18 AM »

Officiating was horrible during the entire Final Four

Foad

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »

Vulgar Coach..?

Duke fans are the absolute worst in the game. But Coach K vulgar? You can call him a lot of names, but it was Ryan who acted like a sore loser. When Okafor and Winslow went down Duke had a scrub that I'd never even heard of step up, and that's the definition of a team. Wisconsin rushed and forced shots and stopped running a patient methodical offense. That's why they lost.

Yeah that's why

FGS made

Wisc 25 (+1)
DoOk 24

3's made

Wisc 7 (+3)
DooK 4

Reb

Wisc 35 (+2)
Dewk 33

Assists

Wisc 13 (+6)
DoOk 7

TOs

Wisc 5 (even)
Dewk 5

FT

Wisc 6-10
DewK 16-20 (+10)

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 08:46:29 AM »

Vulgar Coach..?

That scrub you never heard of (Grayson Allen) was the #28 overall recruit coming out of HS last year. Didn't play too much this year but is going to have a very nice career at Duke.

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 08:54:09 AM »
 ;)

Briscoe is no different than most fans. It's easier to run to the front.
Fans are worse if it has nothing to do with their careers and they're front running. NONE of us can ever be accused of that unless we are rooting for another squad we have zero connection to -  ;D

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2015, 08:54:32 AM »
Ha stole my thunder. Allen was a MCD's all-american - for all the KY talk, Duke had 8 on its roster. Allen played well in some games down the stretch and in the tourney. Not sure why he didn't get more burn earlier in the year. He saved that game last night when Wisconsin started pulling away and then Jones took them home.

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 08:56:44 AM »
Ha stole my thunder. Allen was a MCD's all-american - for all the KY talk, Duke had 8 on its roster. Allen played well in some games down the stretch and in the tourney. Not sure why he didn't get more burn earlier in the year. He saved that game last night when Wisconsin started pulling away and then Jones took them home.
And they only had 8 scholarship players on their roster.  I didn't know they had 8 McDs AAs