More News Today?

• 22 replies
Re: More News Today?
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 05:09:03 PM »
Well the recruiting live period starts tonight.  Would be a heck of a time to get some news dropped about another recruiter on board.  Fingers crossed.

Sima shortly it appears
What does this mean?  Are you sure that you don't just say stuff so that if it comes true you can say "I told you so."  And I'm not holding my breath on Slice.  So far a transfer that averaged a point a game,  and won't be eligible for a year, and the 51st ranked Juco player.  Not too bad for a week's work but not great either.

Haa. Don't think he does, but others probably take that approach.
Not calling anyone out.  I apologize for being so whiney, and for being such a diehard.  Would like to know the sources because at this point none of this stuff does look imminent.  I'll be happy to apologize again if any of this comes true.
I you knew the sources, they'd have to kick you off the board and take an oath of omerta, maybe pull a Napoleon and send you to the Canary Islands, I mean Elba.... lol   :knuppel2:
Don't use such common historical references like you think you are being erudite.  You really fit that in their adroitly. Glad you know where Napoleon was exiled, but it DOESN'T FIT. The post is inane.  Stick to basketball bro. Still waiting.

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
Well the recruiting live period starts tonight.  Would be a heck of a time to get some news dropped about another recruiter on board.  Fingers crossed.

Sima shortly it appears
What does this mean?  Are you sure that you don't just say stuff so that if it comes true you can say "I told you so."  And I'm not holding my breath on Slice.  So far a transfer that averaged a point a game,  and won't be eligible for a year, and the 51st ranked Juco player.  Not too bad for a week's work but not great either.

Sima shortly it appears

Not calling anyone out.  I apologize for being so whiney, and for being such a diehard.  Would like to know the sources because at this point none of this stuff does look imminent.  I'll be happy to apologize again if any of this comes true.

Are you sure that you don't call people out for staying stuff and when it comes true you say "I didnt  call anyone out"?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2015, 06:19:58 PM »

Sima shortly it appears

I you knew the sources, they'd have to kick you off the board and take an oath of omerta, maybe pull a Napoleon and send you to the Canary Islands, I mean Elba.... lol   :knuppel2:
Don't use such common historical references like you think you are being erudite.  You really fit that in their adroitly. Glad you know where Napoleon was exiled, but it DOESN'T FIT. The post is inane.  Stick to basketball bro. Still waiting.
Thinking and knowing are different. 

I'm glad your IQ surpasses our board minimum of 100 - erudite & inane let me cast my vote over 100. 

If you become a regular reader of threads, you'd know I was deftly tying in Baldi's Canary thread with his trip to Italy, although he won't be visiting Sicily. 

I'm ok when it comes to basketball, but I think you should stick to picking on these guys who don't know squat about basketball - Paultzman, Moose, boo, fordham to name a few.  But I really recommend you pick on Baldi and Foad - those guys are easy targets, and you can really have your literary way with them.  And Dave, well...he's just some ordinary guy.