Obekpa is returning

• 33 replies
Re: Obekpa is returning
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 11:16:20 PM »
I'm fine either way. Maybe it's time to clean house

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 11:28:10 PM »
I agree with baldi.  If he is motivated and ready to go great.  However, if this is going to be drama then I pass.  Next year was going to be a shitshow with Lavin so we have a year to set things straight.  Jordan same story.  No more bs and can hopefully look forward to professional program without the nonsense.  Sign Sampson and start a new culture.

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2015, 11:31:54 PM »
I agree with baldi.  If he is motivated and ready to go great.  However, if this is going to be drama then I pass.  Next year was going to be a shitshow with Lavin so we have a year to set things straight.  Jordan same story.  No more bs and can hopefully look forward to professional program without the nonsense.  Sign Sampson and start a new culture.

Couldn't have said it better. These 2 have been given multiple chances, and should have a very short rope, if any.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:32:39 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2015, 11:40:01 PM »

I respect your opinions.  As per the last comment, I do believe that Jordan's PT (if he comes back) may be influencing Sampson to go elsewhere.  Sampson is getting a lot projected on him, & as a freshman, it's hard to predict what he will do & how much he can be relied upon.

2 years ago when DH had his diva moment, a lot of ppl were saying he'd played his last game for us, & such.  We are pretty lucky he came back.  Kids can make mistakes & come back.  Also, Mullin is not probably gonna tolerate too much nonsense.  I usually like to think of it like this: let's get the best talent available & let the staff deal with them, discipline them & coach them. 

Obekpa is a very important interior defender.  Jordan is a top talent.  If Mullin is cool with it, they should be welcomed. 

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2015, 12:37:47 AM »
it served the Terps well last year.

desco80

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2015, 12:41:01 AM »
Jacklitsch is an asst coach at Our Savior ?

paultzman

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2015, 08:27:31 AM »
Jacklitsch is an asst coach at Our Savior ?

Yes

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2015, 10:15:23 AM »

yes, but they got Trimble and he is a game changer. Will we get one? Especially at PG.

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2015, 10:35:55 AM »

yes, but they got Trimble and he is a game changer. Will we get one? Especially at PG.
Of course. I was pointing to the larger picture.  It might hurt our chances for one year, but the new guys won't be exposed to the up and down "growing pains" of the we know who.

hnk

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2015, 11:47:51 AM »
He's back...the rest is nonsense....he's back and excited.....and working.

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2015, 11:49:45 AM »
Why would that coach say that

hnk

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 11:51:28 AM »
My guess is got blamed for leaking to someone else......who broke CO story....but just speculating.

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2015, 11:51:35 AM »
Why would that coach say that

If you knew EJack you would know why.

hnk

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »
No one really speaks for many of these kids except themselves.....I believe that is 100% true of Diallo.......