More News Today?

• 22 replies

hnk

More News Today?
« on: April 10, 2015, 09:09:29 AM »
What do we think?  When? What?  i think Slice...hope it's today.

paultzman

Re: More News Today?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 09:11:10 AM »
What do we think?  When? What?  i think Slice...hope it's today.

Who?

hnk

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 09:16:47 AM »
Who's on first?

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 09:24:17 AM »
You guys sound like the cat who swallowed the canary........will you, at least, give us the time?   Otherwise I' ll just sit with my iPad on my chest waiting......and waiting.......and waiting.

wpc77

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2015, 09:28:50 AM »
RUN BMC

hnk

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 09:29:32 AM »
I do not claim to know...just hoping....a source one step away from players...told me yesterday or today, but I don't know and don't know if he really knew....but usually dead on.

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »
You guys sound like the cat who swallowed the canary........will you, at least, give us the time?   Otherwise I' ll just sit with my iPad on my chest waiting......and waiting.......and waiting.
Canary? Ask Baldi about his trip to Italy.  I think he's going to have many authentic "slices" of pizza and prosciutto and buffalo milk mozzarella.

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 09:54:27 AM »

hnk

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 12:56:49 PM »
R people still expecting news today?

Tha Kid

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2015, 01:20:56 PM »
R people still expecting news today?

Pretty sure Dateline hasnt been cancelled tonight but check your tv guide
"I drink and I know things"

MCNPA

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2015, 02:03:12 PM »
Well the recruiting live period starts tonight.  Would be a heck of a time to get some news dropped about another recruiter on board.  Fingers crossed.

paultzman

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »
Well the recruiting live period starts tonight.  Would be a heck of a time to get some news dropped about another recruiter on board.  Fingers crossed.

Sima shortly it appears

MCNPA

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 02:23:48 PM »

Sima shortly it appears

Good to hear.  Kid looks good and we need quality size.  Assuming slice still in the works?

hnk

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:20 PM »
Now we need a point guard....and secondarily a wide body.  And of course Sampson.  What's up with him?

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 04:03:31 PM »

Sima shortly it appears
What does this mean?  Are you sure that you don't just say stuff so that if it comes true you can say "I told you so."  And I'm not holding my breath on Slice.  So far a transfer that averaged a point a game,  and won't be eligible for a year, and the 51st ranked Juco player.  Not too bad for a week's work but not great either.

tnice

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 04:10:40 PM »

Sima shortly it appears
What does this mean?  Are you sure that you don't just say stuff so that if it comes true you can say "I told you so."

You're not from around these parts, are ya?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:11:22 PM by tnice »

LoganK

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 04:15:23 PM »
Gotta love when people come to a site like this for inside info, then immediately begin to call people out for posting what they're hearing, and going as far as to question their character.  Way to make a first impression.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 04:34:07 PM »

Sima shortly it appears
What does this mean?  Are you sure that you don't just say stuff so that if it comes true you can say "I told you so."  And I'm not holding my breath on Slice.  So far a transfer that averaged a point a game,  and won't be eligible for a year, and the 51st ranked Juco player.  Not too bad for a week's work but not great either.

Haa. Don't think he does, but others probably take that approach.

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »

Sima shortly it appears

Not calling anyone out.  I apologize for being so whiney, and for being such a diehard.  Would like to know the sources because at this point none of this stuff does look imminent.  I'll be happy to apologize again if any of this comes true.

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2015, 04:49:42 PM »

Sima shortly it appears

Not calling anyone out.  I apologize for being so whiney, and for being such a diehard.  Would like to know the sources because at this point none of this stuff does look imminent.  I'll be happy to apologize again if any of this comes true.
I you knew the sources, they'd have to kick you off the board and take an oath of omerta, maybe pull a Napoleon and send you to the Canary Islands, I mean Elba.... lol   :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:50:42 PM by bball purist »