Nuni Omot-6-8-Indian Hills CC - BAYLOR

• 3 replies
Nuni Omot-6-8-Indian Hills CC - BAYLOR
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:00:30 PM »
One emerging Colorado State hoops target that has plans for visits is Indian Hills (IA) C.C. transfer Nuni Omot, a 6-foot-8 wing who averaged 12.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game as a freshman at Concordia University (Minn.) last year, a Division II school in St. Paul.

Omot said he began hearing from CSU's coaching staff in July and has his first official visit scheduled to CSU later this month.

"I have my first visit set for the end of this month," Omot said of CSU. "I'm going to be visiting Colorado State, Baylor and St. Johns."

He has yet to schedule any other visits, although he was clear that those are three schools he plans on visiting.

For now, Omot has no offers. He said he continues to hear from schools, who like his versatility to score inside or outside. But the hangup could be his transcripts.

His grades, though, should not be an issue. He has yet to decide if he will sign in December or in May, but wishes to sign his letter of intent this winter.

"I'm hearing from Wichita State, St. Johns, Baylor, Colorado State, and that's about it," he said. "I think within the next week they all will (offer)."

https://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1802406

Matty A JUCO-Indian Hills recruit I assume.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:00:00 PM by Moose »

paultzman

Re: Nuni Omot-6-8-Indian Hills CC
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 05:08:30 PM »
Brazille
St. John's assistant Matt Abdelmassih was at Indian Hills CC for JUCO wing Nuni Omot over weekend. Official visit in works. #sjubb

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
Visiting CSU this weekend.  Baylor is the only other scheduled official, weekend of 10/16:

In addition to the CSU visit, Omit told me he has an official visit scheduled to Baylor on October 16th. CSU gets the first visit though, and will get their shot at landing the talented Omot.

https://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1807049

paultzman

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 03:02:34 PM »
@JonRothstein: JUCO wing Nuni Omot (Indian Hills CC) will visit Baylor on 10/17, source told @CBSSports.