Ranked !

• 187 replies
Re: Ranked !
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2015, 01:44:58 PM »
#24 in the new AP poll. Surprised we are still ranked.
lost to #19 on the road and #28 at home, should have won one of them, but neither is a killer. The real problem is how this team manages to win in the future. at least jordan will have fresh legs for nova
Did I miss something? Since when is Jordan playing against Villanova?
According to a couple people including Paultz, Lavin had a big POW WOW with the Jordan posse and apparently everyone sang Kumbaya and hit the reset button or something like that and everything is good in SJU basketball universe once again.

« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2015, 01:47:25 PM »
lost to #19 on the road and #28 at home, should have won one of them, but neither is a killer. The real problem is how this team manages to win in the future. at least jordan will have fresh legs for nova
Did I miss something?   Since when is Jordan playing against Villanova?

You are a bit behind on the "As SJU Turns" soap opera. On today's episode Jordan is back and expects to play tomorrow.

paultzman

« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2015, 02:16:09 PM »
Appears likely

desco80

« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »
You are a bit behind on the "As SJU Turns" soap opera. On today's episode Jordan is back and expects to play tomorrow.
Oh wow, good news for a change!    Now I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow, again.

paultzman

« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2015, 02:17:57 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: Rysheed Jordan has returned from leave of absence, will play tomorrow and practice today. #sjubb

« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2015, 02:26:58 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: Rysheed Jordan has returned from leave of absence, will play tomorrow and practice today. #sjubb
Practice? Hey he is better than me at New Years resolutions. Mine are all gone already

« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »
According to a couple people including Paultz, Lavin had a big POW WOW with the Jordan posse and apparently everyone sang Kumbaya and hit the reset button or something like that and everything is good in SJU basketball universe once again.
Or maybe Temple said no thanks

« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2015, 02:29:00 PM »
Works for me

desco80

« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »
Works for me

Same here.   I don't care if they slugged it out, cried, smoked a doobie together... just get the team on the same page and practicing and playing together.

TONYD3

« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »
Why so angry

« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2015, 02:35:10 PM »
Why so angry
Not angry. Embarassed on how things are handled

Tha Kid

« Reply #151 on: January 05, 2015, 02:40:19 PM »
Why so angry
We're St. John's fans post Louie, haven't we kind of affirmatively signed up to be embarassed on how certain things are handled at this point?
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2015, 02:43:48 PM »
Why so angry
We're St. John's fans post Louie, haven't we kind of affirmatively signed up to be embarassed on how certain things are handled at this point?
Hahaha. I guess you're right kid. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this

« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2015, 03:16:10 PM »
Why so angry
if the recruiting wasn't so unbalanced, none of this psycho drama occurs. When a team has depth at his disposal, HC  has all the leverage. Poor recruiting took away any leverage Lavs could have had, other than blowing up the good start to the season.  But Rysheed needs the squad as much as they need him. He's just too immature to realize it.

TONYD3

« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2015, 04:24:41 PM »
This situation was embarassing . But the season and team aren't . Enjoy it. I understand some frustration and anger but the last few days have been crazy around here . 
We have a game tommorow get excited and get some tickets . We have all waited a long time for a game like this.
Unless we get embrassed their should be no complaining . If we win their certainly shouldn't be any complaints.

« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2015, 10:20:41 PM »
  smoked a doobie together...

That's what I heard.  Willie and Marcus mediated the meeting.

paultzman

« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2015, 02:43:04 PM »
@Hoyas247: Kenpom/Pomeoy Rankings
Big East:
 4. Villanova
25. Xavier
26. Butler
34. St. Johns
37. Seton Hall
44. Georgetown #Hoyas
48. Providence