Diallo or Sampson or Both?

• 128 replies
Re: Diallo or Sampson or Both?
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2015, 01:32:01 AM »
Diallo remind anyone of jefferson of duke or kid gilchrist of kentucky? 

huh? no and no.

More like Serge Ibaka or a little bit of Kennth Farried.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2015, 07:39:50 AM »
anyone with ken farried's rebounding motor would be an amazing get

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
We are in good shape for both. 1 announcing soon. Was told we are in the lead for Tarrant also

You jinx!

boo3

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2015, 02:40:46 PM »
Order has been restored

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »
We are in good shape for both. 1 announcing soon. Was told we are in the lead for Tarrant also

You jinx!

Haha. Things obviously changed.  Not the end of the world. You'll see

« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2015, 02:44:21 PM »

You jinx!

Yup, just busting your balls a bit.

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2015, 02:48:46 PM »

You jinx!

Yup, just busting your balls a bit.

All good. I expect some announcements soon

hnk

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2015, 02:59:39 PM »
Is Mullin coming? Ooops got that wrong too.  Pittino? Ooooops.

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2015, 03:00:51 PM »
Is Mullin coming? Ooops got that wrong too.  Pittino? Ooooops.

How'd  that extension work out?  Get off the ledge homeboy

« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2015, 03:03:34 PM »
Should we change title to include or neither?

hnk

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »
Just sayin".......don't know how it would've worked out, but at this moment we'd have a great back court. 

I'm very happy with new team, but I don't think Coach Lavin was treated fairly by the university or by you.

And I don't think what you post is reliable....or you make clear what's your hope vs. your opinion vs. fact. vs. fantasy.  That's all.

No worries all is good.

What's a homeboy? Please don't make me go look it up in some dictionary of idiot's language.

hnk

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2015, 03:06:01 PM »
Can we wait to change the title until he announces?

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2015, 03:11:10 PM »
Just sayin".......don't know how it would've worked out, but at this moment we'd have a great back court. 

I'm very happy with new team, but I don't think Coach Lavin was treated fairly by the university or by you.

And I don't think what you post is reliable....or you make clear what's your hope vs. your opinion vs. fact. vs. fantasy.  That's all.

No worries all is good.

What's a homeboy? Please don't make me go look it up in some dictionary of idiot's language.

Lavin was lucky he was able to coach his seniors. Homeboy would have been canned last year had it not been for the president transition?

Aren't you supposed to be on hiatus?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 03:11:29 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2015, 03:13:03 PM »

No worries all is good.

You might be on to something:
"And I don't think what you post is reliable....or you make clear what's your hope vs. your opinion vs. fact. vs. fantasy.  That's all."

I "hope" Baldi is right about the good news coming. Still think we are in much better shape long term than a few months ago.

hnk

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2015, 03:14:03 PM »
What's a homeboy/  What a hiatus?  Though i would like one from your misinformation.

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2015, 03:19:02 PM »
What's a homeboy/  What a hiatus?  Though i would like one from your misinformation.

How soon you forget. It's ok, I enjoy owning you,  which is why I didn't pursue yours and boo bet
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 03:19:25 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
Simple, would we rather have Lavin and Sampson or Mullin, Slice, Matty, Sima, Williams, Owens(16) and budding relationship with Rawle? I know i which one i would choose.

« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »
Simple, would we rather have Lavin and Sampson or Mullin, Slice, Matty, Sima, Williams, Owens(16) and budding relationship with Rawle? I know i which one i would choose.

Great post

TONYD3

« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2015, 03:33:35 PM »
U can be happy Mullin is here and not bash Lavin at every opportunity. Mullin is here because Lavin did a good job. Mullin didn't come 5 years ago.

boo3

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2015, 03:42:38 PM »

How soon you forget. It's ok, I enjoy owning you,  which is why I didn't pursue yours and boo bet

I've "known" you a long time Baldi..   Lets be real.. the Lavin thing was the first thing you got right in about 3 years ( after crying wolf on his firing 2-3x previously)....   Nostradamus, you are not.

We are in much better spot now.. Thats not the argument.. Doesn't mean we don't get to bitch and moan when we continue to lose out on the big fish.    Lets hope Mussini comes aboard.  Mussini, Williams, Sima is a nice little haul, all things considered.   We need to sign another guard, badly.