Creighton Game - Player of the Game

• 22 replies

desco80

Creighton Game - Player of the Game
« on: February 07, 2015, 02:20:46 PM »
Ball movement was unbelievable.  Could go with Jordan Dangelo or dom. 

Re: Creighton Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »
For one game against a bad team they looked like the Elite 8 team. Choice should have been Jordan/Harrison/Pointer. Was fun game to watch.
Now I totally expect them to lose to Depaul

paultzman

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »
For one game against a bad team they looked like the Elite 8 team. Choice should have been Jordan/Harrison/Pointer. Was fun game to watch.

Good call on Felix btw.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 02:50:12 PM »

Good call on Felix btw.

I think if we were playing a better team, reward / punishment thing would not have lasted 5 minutes

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:00:43 PM »
First half we looked like we were playing a MAAC team or Fordham. Glad we actually guarded the 3 point line against guys who can't do much when forced to put it on the floor. Hope we do the same against DePaul because they will keep chucking them.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 03:06:16 PM »
Ball movement was unbelievable.  Could go with Jordan Dangelo or dom. 
Well that narrows it down!  :) Agree and would like to split my vote 3 ways but since it was more of a typical performance for Dom and Dlo I guess I'll go with the CONTROVERSYATOR, MR. JORDAN.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »
Probably the toughest one all year. 3 players absolutely deserving. I went with Jordan.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 03:52:31 PM »
I'm going with DLo
21pnts 10boards and 6 assists

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
Put my vote on CO. If he had played he would have certainly done something dumb, dumb, dumb and would have turned the tide to Creighton. Way to go CO; liked your cheering ....from the bench!

cjfish

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2015, 04:33:18 PM »
so disgusted with the team's recent play that I played golf and missed the game.  Typical, of course.  Looks like they had their best game of the year.  From the stat line have to go with Jordan but obviously 3 guys played great.  Hope they keep it up, particularly Jordan.  Not shocked that Dom continued his great play, love the Afro and 8 blocks, fuhgedaboutit. How did Dlo look re leg and lift??...  by the stat line I assume he is fine. 

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »
Heeeee's Baaaaackk!  Eye popping stat line for 3'lo. 10 boards, 6 assists 0 turnovers, 50% from 3 and 9 for 9 from the line.  Wow!

P.S. I'm not voting for Savior the rest of the year due to earlier transgressions.

Poison

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 04:45:55 PM »
First half we looked like we were playing a MAAC team or Fordham. Glad we actually guarded the 3 point line against guys who can't do much when forced to put it on the floor. Hope we do the same against DePaul because they will keep chucking them.

I don't think this looked anything like a MAAC team. Most MAAC teams play d. Creighton didn't contest baskets. It's astonishing how bad their d was. Jordan was great, but he was shooting completely uncontested threes.

TONYD3

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 04:55:51 PM »
Pointer was a beast. Dominated the game defensively .

LoganK

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »
so disgusted with the team's recent play that I played golf and missed the game.  Typical, of course.  Looks like they had their best game of the year.  From the stat line have to go with Jordan but obviously 3 guys played great.  Hope they keep it up, particularly Jordan.  Not shocked that Dom continued his great play, love the Afro and 8 blocks, fuhgedaboutit. How did Dlo look re leg and lift??...  by the stat line I assume he is fine. 

Did you at least play well?

Poison

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »
Heeeee's Baaaaackk!  Eye popping stat line for 3'lo. 10 boards, 6 assists 0 turnovers, 50% from 3 and 9 for 9 from the line.  Wow!

P.S. I'm not voting for Savior the rest of the year due to earlier transgressions.

It's great to see, and I hope its not a mirage bec Cteighton's d was so terrible.

cjfish

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 01:04:26 AM »

of course not, a mediocre 87, no short game, need to play more

desco80

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 10:05:26 AM »

of course not, a mediocre 87, no short game, need to play more

You in florida? West coast?

cjfish

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 12:27:52 PM »
Wrightsville Beach, NC......retired, rent a place on the beach for 3 months.  Moderate climate, great bars and restaurants.  Can literally crawl to a great dive beach bar, precisely my style.  Screw florida, not into the heat and early bird specials and annoying old people everywhere..  And daughter and grandkids are here.  All SJU games on the tube since advent of Fox sports.  Good luck with the snow yall,....66 today.

Tiger

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 06:35:10 AM »
I am starting to get down on CO.  If memory serves me, didn't he quit the team last year sometime around the Robert Morris game then there was the elbow to Wideman's head.  This weekend he got in for 5 seconds a rolled his ankle and was never seen from again.  Not the actions that define teammate.  But I don't know the kid.  When doe the bus leave for Portsmouth?

Poison

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »
We are all down on him because his behavior, which was that of a child, cost us any chance of beating Butler, a ranked team in their house. That is a win we needed. He's much improved overall, but getting ejected for the same reason twice in the same season is embarrassing. And he didn't embarrass the school. He only embarrassed himself. He is one that did it.