Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In The Jungle... / 4-Star Recruit '24 Rakease Passmore
« Last post by SM1987 on July 13, 2023, 04:11:23 PM »
Coach Pitino extended an offer to 4-star SG Rakease Passmore out of Combine Academy (NC) back in April. Passmore was a standout at the Pangos All-American camp and one of the most efficient scorers during this past week’s Nike Peach Jam. A truly upper echelon athlete. You can read up on what he brings to the floor in this extensive report, equipped with nearly 80 film clips:

https://www.pointguardeyes.com/rakease-passmore
In The Jungle... / Re: Season Tickets this Season
« Last post by carmineabbatiello on July 07, 2023, 03:22:42 AM »
Not I. I've never had season tix. I go to my 5 to 10 games a year and that's the best I can do.
In The Jungle... / Season Tickets this Season
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on July 06, 2023, 10:59:00 AM »
How many of you are getting season tickets this season? I know I am. First year in a while where I think the program is in good hands.
In The Jungle... / Re: 4th of July
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on July 06, 2023, 10:57:34 AM »
Thanks you too- excited for the season!
In The Jungle... / 4th of July
« Last post by Celtics11 on July 04, 2023, 04:15:27 PM »
Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July holiday.
In The Jungle... / Re: Last piece for 2023 class
« Last post by Celtics11 on June 14, 2023, 09:11:40 PM »
Turns out Zuby may very well not be the last piece of the Johnnies’s 2023 class nor of the roster. Looks like we are trying to go with a 14th player in 4 star G decommit from N Carolina Simeon Wilcher from Roselle Catholic in NJ.  Visited on Thursday and he and his father spent 2 hours visiting with Lou Carnesecca. Guess Pitino wanted to appear as still a young coach.
Turns out Wilcher may not be last piece either. Seems we are after a 15 roster player in a Euro big which would shore up our only seeming weak spot-lack of depth in the bigs department.
« Last post by friendofjohnnie on June 14, 2023, 12:42:28 PM »
The Pitino effect in full force. Nice get for the Redmen. They are going to be exciting to watch this year. I think at least NCAA Round of 32 is possible and a finalist in Big East. It is going to now depend on the talented players having good chemistry on the floor.
« Last post by Celtics11 on June 10, 2023, 10:13:56 AM »
Turns out Zuby may very well not be the last piece of the Johnnies’s 2023 class nor of the roster. Looks like we are trying to go with a 14th player in 4 star G decommit from N Carolina Simeon Wilcher from Roselle Catholic in NJ.  Visited on Thursday and he and his father spent 2 hours visiting with Lou Carnesecca. Guess Pitino wanted to appear as still a young coach.
« Last post by Foad on June 06, 2023, 03:49:13 PM »
https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/inside-look-at-rick-pitinos-two-month-st-johns-overhaul/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

"He laid out qualities St. John’s needed to look for in recruits: high-character." Thanks Braziller, you hack.

Rick Pitino is not a high character anything, he's a tortured little dwarf narcissistic POS who's been cheating at BB since the 70s at the University of Hawaii and probably at everything else since before that. Is he a great coach? Absolutely. Is SJU lucky to have him? Absolutely. Am I going to pretend that he's interested in anything other than the legend of Rick Pitino? No, no I'm not.   
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10