« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 12:23:11 PM »
Highly unlikely.

Re: Josh Cunningham - PF - Morgan Park HS - Chicago, IL
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »
OK heard it from highly reliable source who met them before the game

paultzman

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 11:14:14 AM »

"Another player Creighton coaches have become very familiar with is Josh Cunningham of Morgan Park in Chicago. Cunningham is a consensus top 100 player in the 2014 class that has narrowed his final list down to Bradley, Creighton, Indiana, South Carolina and Minnesota. The 6’6” combo player is a tough rebounder who gets buckets underneath the basket. Cunningham is evidence that the Jays are hitting Chicago hard looking for grinders to compliment the more skilled players already on the roster. Cunningham has loads of skill, but the staff likes his attention to both defense and crashing the boards, and think that he, like Gilmore and Harrell, could make an instant impact on the Jays next season."

Nice article on Creighton recruiting;

http://whiteandbluereview.com/?p=28868

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 06:45:35 PM »
Thought Creighton was targeting the '18 class?  ;)

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2014, 04:20:50 PM »
@PaulBiancardi: Espn 100 Josh Cunningham just confirmed that he will be making his college decision next Wednesday. Creighton Bradley
IU, Minn USC and OU.

Trone

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2014, 04:44:49 PM »
I really hope this staff knows what they are doing, I spoke to two targets today, Jay Henderson and Tyrone Taylor.  Henderson seems ready to come here, says he will be visiting, meanwhile taylor who is a good player and a good kid hasnt heard from the staff since last summer, he would be another one that is a good fit and available if the coaching staff would reach out.  With five spots open and communciation going cold with targets, makes me worry

MCNPA

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2014, 08:46:56 AM »
Cunningham has moved his commitment date to the 9th, same day as Delarosa.  Any chance we land both that day?

paultzman

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2014, 08:48:34 AM »
Cunningham has moved his commitment date to the 9th, same day as Delarosa.  Any chance we land both that day?

Not really

MCNPA

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2014, 08:50:54 AM »

Not really

Just thought it was interesting since we heard Lavin was working on a top 100 kid.  Maybe just coincidence?

paultzman

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2014, 09:00:41 AM »

Not really

Just thought it was interesting since we heard Lavin was working on a top 100 kid.  Maybe just coincidence?

Highly doubt we pull this off considering we were not in his top five final list. Bradley has been on him a long time and Indiana made a late push.  Creighton also has a lot to offer. Btw, this morning a fellow poster with good contacts at CTK told me that Adonis was very impressed with Pitt & South Carolina remains in it. All in all he said Adonis is playing it close to vest and not to get too confident.  He did not think moving up the commitment date meant much. I still think we get him, but nothing would surprise me with that black cloud seemingly hanging over SJU. Would be great if your "double dose" of good news comes to fruition.

MCNPA

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:28 AM »
I'd rather a quadruple with Delarosa, Cunningham, Henderson and the juco.

paultzman

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
I'd rather a quadruple with Delarosa, Cunningham, Henderson and the juco.

Juco, DelaRosas perhaps, can't count on Cunningham who has never even visited campus to my knowledge. His final five were all Mid West schools as well.

paultzman

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »
@HoosiersLive: Now Josh Cunningham pushing decision back to visit South Carolina. Would normally not be worried but Frank Martin is a great closer.

Link below, no SJU.

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/04/05/josh-cunningham-to-visit-south-carolina-pushes-back-announcement-date/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+insidethehall+%28Inside+the+Hall+%7C+An+Indiana+Hoosiers+basketball+blog%29
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:59:41 PM by paultzman »

LJSA

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 02:51:59 AM »

Not really

Hopefully they don't both pick South Carolina.  ;D

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2014, 04:27:51 PM »
@AdamZagoria 8m
Steve Lavin is in Cali today for JUCO F Adom Jacko after seeing Marlon Jones & Josh Cunningham in Chicago yesterday

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 04:33:05 PM »
@AdamZagoria 8m
Steve Lavin is in Cali today for JUCO F Adom Jacko after seeing Marlon Jones & Josh Cunningham in Chicago yesterday

Mmmmm...interesting

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 04:43:05 PM »
Josh is currently on his last official visit this weekend to South Carolina.

So not sure how much interest he has in SJU, he delayed his initial decision to take this visit.

LJSA

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 07:19:29 PM »
I'd tell the kid from WCC and Cunningham they'd both start if they commit.