Bill Wennington Bobblehead Night - 2/17 vs. DePaul

• 3 replies
Bill Wennington Bobblehead Night - 2/17 vs. DePaul
« on: February 12, 2016, 09:52:12 PM »
Got an e-mail from SJU  that 2/17 is Bill Wennington Bobblehead night against Depaull at CA...  first 5K fans....

Surprised he's getting a Bobblehead at all...figured Mark Jackson if they did another former player..

I don't think I'll be too fast to pick one of these up on E-Bay to add to Mullin, Coach C or Sealy....   if anyone goes and wants to unload one and ship to NC for shipping cost... maybe

Moose

Re: Bill Wennington Bobblehead Night - 2/17 vs. DePaul
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:10:11 PM »
Got an e-mail from SJU  that 2/17 is Bill Wennington Bobblehead night against Depaull at CA...  first 5K fans....

Surprised he's getting a Bobblehead at all...figured Mark Jackson if they did another former player..

I don't think I'll be too fast to pick one of these up on E-Bay to add to Mullin, Coach C or Sealy....   if anyone goes and wants to unload one and ship to NC for shipping cost... maybe

Mark isn't getting one until he gets on good terms with the school
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 11:25:15 PM »

He needs a new personality first.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »

Well than, that is quite the incentive for him to make amends with the school.  :)