• 278 replies

lihoop

Re: Transfers & Recruits Visiting SJU
« Reply #260 on: April 19, 2016, 05:08:34 PM »
Great to hear Paultzman!

Moose

« Reply #261 on: April 19, 2016, 05:43:50 PM »
Is there a reason Simon and Clark haven't announced yet? With this program you always gotta wonder...

+1000
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2016, 06:38:26 PM »
Paultzman thanks for the great updates

« Reply #263 on: April 19, 2016, 06:44:42 PM »
Both should be announced sometime this week.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2016, 09:29:16 PM »
Should of stayed at scene of accident.
Yes.  A good read is Senatorial Privilege.  Under Massachusetts state law, there must be an autopsy report in that situation.  There was none.  Also, the Police Officer that wrote the police report does not even have access to his own report, that he himself wrote, even though it should be a matter of public record.  I guess in Massachusetts, the Kennedy family really is considered royalty, even though the father, Joe Kennedy Sr., as Foad alluded to, was little more then a booze smuggling gangster.

Marillac

« Reply #265 on: April 19, 2016, 09:37:13 PM »
booze smuggling gangster.

Every male in my family tree until prohibition ended. Some very good men, some not.

Marillac

« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2016, 10:32:04 PM »
Really excited about Simon and Clark plus Livingston.  I'm still holding out hope for Diallo reclassifying to 16 and popping (long shot). 

paultzman

« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Really excited about Simon and Clark plus Livingston.  I'm still holding out hope for Diallo reclassifying to 16 and popping (long shot). 

3/4 not bad.

« Reply #268 on: April 19, 2016, 10:37:37 PM »

No shot on Diallo.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

desco80

« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2016, 12:06:17 PM »
Btw, just to get this thread back on track....
I could live with myself the day after Amy Schumer.
But Dunham ?  Ugh.  No thanks. 

Plus, Amy schumer seems like she'd be a freak. 

desco80

« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2016, 12:15:43 PM »
Yes.  A good read is Senatorial Privilege.  Under Massachusetts state law, there must be an autopsy report in that situation.  There was none.  Also, the Police Officer that wrote the police report does not even have access to his own report, that he himself wrote, even though it should be a matter of public record.  I guess in Massachusetts, the Kennedy family really is considered royalty, even though the father, Joe Kennedy Sr., as Foad alluded to, was little more then a booze smuggling gangster.

No doubt, the "Marillac" family is as underhanded as they come.  Joe sr didn't become an abassador because of his civil mindedness and diplomatic skill.

But I stand by what I said about Teddy.
There hasn't been a better and more effective fighter for the average american in the last 50 years.  At the congressional level.  Especially following his loss in the primaries.  He reinvented himself as a legislator and powerful voice on the issues most important to his northeast middle class base.

Doesn't absolve him of anything from 30 years earlier.  But humans are rarely pure evil or good.   We're too complex to judge in black or white terms.  TK was gray like the rest of us.   His worst was pretty f'ing bad.  But he did a hell of a lot of good too.

Marillac

« Reply #271 on: April 20, 2016, 12:30:21 PM »

There are countless Schumer clones littering every college campus in the northeast. Cute face, chubby, and funny to make up for said chubbiness.  I wouldn't hesitate if there were no better options. Lena Dunham would induce only slightly less vomit than Kellen Dunham.

« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2016, 08:38:37 PM »
It would be the 1950s all over again.   

We should be so lucky. Full employment, a republican president, a well defined communist enemy and Marilyn Monroe in the full bloom of her beauty and as yet unsullied by Kennedy sperm. What do we have now? A service economy, President Dumbo, a shadow enemy that spawned the Patriot Act and drone murder, safe spaces cocooning the stupidest generation since man stopped living in the trees and pigs like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer dumbing down hotness. No god damn it. The whole thing is shit. Non serviam     

Where was I. Oh yeah. So I have no problem with white people rooting for white players. I do though have a problem with them pretending the white players don't stink. I have a problem with the same people who trashed D'Angelo Harrison because of his hairdo calling Mussini the best shooter since Chris Mullin. Because he's not. He's not even the best shooter since Terrance Mullin.

White scholarship players since 2000: Tim Doyle, Phil Wait, Max Hooper, Liam Biesty, Phil Missere, Mike Cavataio. Not a four year player in the bunch. Barely a player in the bunch, Doyle and Missere excepted. No wonder the red and white club is all hot and bothered for Mussini, despite the fact that he’s as tall as Frankie Alagia, as agile as Rob Thomas, jumps as high as Tom Bayne and shoots threes as well as did the freshman Phil Greene. Doctor Frankenstein couldn’t work with those parts. My boon companion Poison is spot on: let us see what sort of shape Mussini shows up in this fall. If he spent his summer in the gym it will demonstrate a mental toughness and intelligence that he did not display on the court last year. If he shows up looking like Liza Minnelli, which is what he showed up looking like last year, then he has a bright future in Milan. 

I agree with everything except for reasons I can't figure out I would bang Amy Schumer

And I would do Lena Dunham.

I draw the line there. She kind of looks like Marco Baldi

No surprise there.  Your far more into aesthetics than I am when it comes to either jump shots or sexual partners.

« Reply #273 on: April 21, 2016, 04:22:36 PM »

There are countless Schumer clones littering every college campus in the northeast. Cute face, chubby, and funny to make up for said chubbiness.  I wouldn't hesitate if there were no better options. Lena Dunham would induce only slightly less vomit than Kellen Dunham.

Put ALMOST anyone in Princess Leia gold Bikini thing and I am in.
Ironically the original Princess Leia would def no longer make the cut

« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2016, 11:29:13 AM »

Ever catch on Tv the one woman show she did off/on broadway?  It's about her demons; her parents Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher; his infidelity, her relationships etc.  It's surprisingly entertaining. 

« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2016, 01:06:31 PM »

Ever catch on Tv the one woman show she did off/on broadway?  It's about her demons; her parents Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher; his infidelity, her relationships etc.  It's surprisingly entertaining. 

It might be impossible to make younger guys believe that Kathleen Turner and Carrie Fisher were once hot

paultzman

« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »

It might be impossible to make younger guys believe that Kathleen Turner and Carrie Fisher were once hot

Body Heat exhibit 1 for Turner. Then she started eating whole cows.

« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2016, 02:30:34 PM »
+1

« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2016, 02:54:59 PM »

Body Heat exhibit 1 for Turner. Then she started eating whole cows.

Haha!  Yeah, she did fall off from the mid 90's to late 90's.  She looked really differently within a 4 or 5 year period.