Rhode Island Scrimmage

• 68 replies
Re: Rhode Island Scrimmage
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM »
I haven't been on here much this off season but Poison is now the voice of reason?
What happened?
Good to see that some things have stayed the same though. Bunch of people overreacting to a closed scrimmage. Almost in mid season form. I was a little disappointed there was no complaints about the referring in the game they did not see.
I am pretty sure the RI kid walked on that one basket and it was not called. I really do sense that happened.

Keep doing cartwheels over a home loss to an inferior team in which they kept score. Then you and Foady the Toady can have an hour long hug.

Does anyone know who has the all time best record in pre season closed door scrimmages?
Because evidently they are a big deal and I now feel I should know more about them.
I know it ain't us. If it doesn't matter and it's just a scrimmage than don't keep score. Then I won't give a rat's arse.
I googled "best closed door " and a picture of Marilyn Chambers from Beyond the Green Door came up. So that was good.

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2018, 02:08:15 PM »
I haven't been on here much this off season but Poison is now the voice of reason?
What happened?
Good to see that some things have stayed the same though. Bunch of people overreacting to a closed scrimmage. Almost in mid season form. I was a little disappointed there was no complaints about the referring in the game they did not see.
I am pretty sure the RI kid walked on that one basket and it was not called. I really do sense that happened.

Keep doing cartwheels over a home loss to an inferior team in which they kept score. Then you and Foady the Toady can have an hour long hug.

Does anyone know who has the all time best record in pre season closed door scrimmages?
Because evidently they are a big deal and I now feel I should know more about them.
I know it ain't us. If it doesn't matter and it's just a scrimmage than don't keep score. Then I won't give a rat's arse.

Supposedly a bunch of College kids beat the original Dream Team in one of these. Thank God you were not a big Dream Team "fan" or you might have had a heart attack.

Foad

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2018, 03:30:07 PM »
Almost in mid season form.

Unfortunately stupid doesn't have an off season.

TONYD3

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »

You said that already

Foad

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2018, 05:18:22 PM »

You said that already

Sorry, did I repeat myself stupid? Trust the process.

sju89tr

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2018, 06:10:55 PM »
What happened?

I googled "best closed door " and a picture of Marilyn Chambers from Beyond the Green Door came up. So that was good.

If yiu are talking about Marilyn Chambers, you are probably dating yourself. LOL

TONYD3

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2018, 06:49:49 PM »

You said that already

Sorry, did I repeat myself stupid? Trust the process.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Cupboard was bare.

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2018, 08:11:54 PM »
What happened?

Supposedly a bunch of College kids beat the original Dream Team in one of these. Thank God you were not a big Dream Team "fan" or you might have had a heart attack.
and Jordan was pissed as hell he didn't say WGAF

TONYD3

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2018, 08:49:38 PM »
What happened?

and Jordan was pissed as hell he didn't say WGAF
Dream team. Killed them a few more times. And did ok in olympics.