Game 10: Wagner

• 82 replies
Re: Wagner game thread
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2018, 10:20:01 PM »
I stand corrected then. I didn't go. The announcers described it as "packed" and I saw the sellout amount of 5602 listed in the box score.

However, I'm so excited about the season that I'm going Wednesday.

No worries hope you and the rest of us fans enjoy the game and another victory on Wednesday.

LoganK

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2018, 05:57:09 AM »
I regret trying to clarify this dynamic.
How dare you be somewhere between hating this team no matter what and sucking the teet.  There is no room for middle ground here.  It is also astoundingly shameful of you to use factual information and statistics to help support an opinion.   :2funny:

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2018, 12:41:46 PM »
You asked why there was no excitement on the board. I gave you the answer. I don’t care on a personal level. 10-0 is excellent.

I understand you don't feel that way, but I guess I was just directing my post towards those who fit your description. These rankings don't include a bit of human element in their analysis so they mean nothing to me. They don't show growth, or team chemistry, or effort, or if someone just broke up with their girlfriend, or if their mom is sick....so many other variables come into play that make up a team and a player. I get why people look at them. It just bothers me that they do.