• 0 replies
Derrick Caracter leaving U of L again
« on: August 16, 2008, 06:21:46 PM »
What is wrong with this guy?

http://www.cardchronicle.com/
Derrick Caracter leaving U of L
 by Mike Rutherford on Aug 15, 2008 2:40 PM EDT in Basketball

Well, he almost made it a month.

Card Chronicle has learned that Derrick Caracter's stint on the Scott Padgett plan will be extremely short lived, as he intends to leave the University of Louisville basketball program.

Caracter has spent the last few weeks back in the Northeast, most recently playing for the Gold's Gym team in the Nike Pro City League at Hunter College in Manhattan.

No word on where he plans on taking his game, although a rumor on Inside the Ville suggests that he might be headed to Oklahoma City University, an NAIA school where he would be able to play right away.

Again, I have no idea what Derrick's next move is going to be, I just know that, at least for the time being, he has decided that he no longer wants to be a Louisville Cardinal.

I would say that now we can all finally move on, but I'm sure that's going to take at least three months. Plus, it would all but guarantee a DC change of heart two weeks from now.

Despite the fact that he - once again - essentially hocked a loogie on the shoes of the man who bent over backwards to accommodate him, I wish Derrick all the best.