CMA/STJ write up

• 71 replies
Re: CMA/STJ write up
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 01:25:51 AM »
Marillac is spot on. I talked to a good amount of college coaches this week who laughed at how bad the roster has rounded out.

Couldn't believe additions of Rutherford, Sears, or McGriff. A lot of low major schools said they wouldn't take any of them. One coach said when they played Monmouth last year they put in the game plan to not guard Rutherford because he was so bad and they were shocked at how many minutes he was getting. He didn't make a shot when they played them.

Another coach said that Sears would be the worst player NEC and a division II coach said he wasn't good enough to play for them.

I also didn't see any St. John's coaches the last 4 days.
Ur full of shit “Dave” and ur site is a JOKE... would love to know what nice persons u talked to about SJU.. :2funny:... and if u think this PHONY pos “maryllac” is spot on ur f’n brain dead. Once again nice persons, Anderson was lucky to get ANYONE to come here after both that lazy clown Mullin was fired & the coaching search was a complete embarrassment thanks to those two clowns Joe & his puppet Bobby... the fact we LUCKED into getting Anderson was a miracle. Both Sears & the frosh we stole from Pitt(Julian C) can ball. And if McGriff was 6’3 instead of 5’10 he would have been ranked MUCH higher coming out of H.S. u schmuck... and Rutherford is a one year band-aid to play defense & get the ball to Herron, L.J. & Steere in the post. This time next year U & ur girlfriend mary(and ur scary smart “contacts”..lol) will be sharing a nice big bowl of crow.... Anderson & his staff make Mullin & Co. look like CYO coaches... seriously, are u really this f’n pathetic?.. :idiot2:

Btw - Our staff has been EVERYWHERE in the last 4 months never mind just the last four days... guess ur scary good contacts(LOL) must have missed them... bozo.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 01:29:06 AM by Mullin77 »

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 02:22:41 AM »
Actually mullin was the worst coach in school history.  Lavin won games. You people are crazy.
Mullin77 is right on!

Hey genius. Did Mullin and staff not rebalance the roster and redistribute scholly's correctly?  Stick to the facts. I know it's hard to concentrate with Anderson's sack on your chin.

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2019, 02:35:23 AM »
Actually mullin was the worst coach in school history.   
An obvious outright lie from TonyD.

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2019, 02:38:54 AM »
Ur full of shit “Dave” and ur site is a JOKE... would love to know what nice persons u talked to about SJU.. :2funny:... and if u think this PHONY pos “maryllac” is spot on ur f’n brain dead. Once again nice persons, Anderson was lucky to get ANYONE to come here after both that lazy clown Mullin was fired & the coaching search was a complete embarrassment thanks to those two clowns Joe & his puppet Bobby... the fact we LUCKED into getting Anderson was a miracle. Both Sears & the frosh we stole from Pitt(Julian C) can ball. And if McGriff was 6’3 instead of 5’10 he would have been ranked MUCH higher coming out of H.S. u schmuck... and Rutherford is a one year band-aid to play defense & get the ball to Herron, L.J. & Steere in the post. This time next year U & ur girlfriend mary(and ur scary smart “contacts”..lol) will be sharing a nice big bowl of crow.... Anderson & his staff make Mullin & Co. look like CYO coaches... seriously, are u really this f’n pathetic?.. :idiot2:

Btw - Our staff has been EVERYWHERE in the last 4 months never mind just the last four days... guess ur scary good contacts(LOL) must have missed them... bozo.
Wow. This 77 is really something.  Only 34 posts deep and he really comes out swinging.

Marillac

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2019, 04:01:03 AM »
Wow. This 77 is really something.  Only 34 posts deep and he really comes out swinging.

Lolol This guy is a riot. I recognize the posting style from years ago but I get my maniacs confused. He’s clearly unwell.

Marillac

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2019, 04:05:07 AM »

Why did you put Dave in quotes? How do you handle disagreements in your everyday life if this is how you open up on a sports forum? Let’s go over a hypo...your mom says you need to leave the basement to get some sunshine and fresh air but you want to keep going on a 36 hour video game bender.  How do you respond?

Sincerely,

Mary

Marillac

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2019, 04:06:56 AM »
Hey genius. Did Mullin and staff not rebalance the roster and redistribute scholly's correctly?  Stick to the facts. I know it's hard to concentrate with Anderson's sack on your chin.

When addressing Tony D and Poison it is best to keep it simple. They are doing the best they can with what they were given.

Foad

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2019, 08:32:29 AM »
Mullin77 is right on!

If Slingblade and Scotch come together the resulting black hole of stupid will disrupt the time space continuum. Everyone get under your desks and put your coats over your heads. This is not a drill. Repeat: this is not a drill.

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2019, 08:42:36 AM »
Marillac is spot on. I talked to a good amount of college coaches this week who laughed at how bad the roster has rounded out.

Couldn't believe additions of Rutherford, Sears, or McGriff. A lot of low major schools said they wouldn't take any of them. One coach said when they played Monmouth last year they put in the game plan to not guard Rutherford because he was so bad and they were shocked at how many minutes he was getting. He didn't make a shot when they played them.

Another coach said that Sears would be the worst player NEC and a division II coach said he wasn't good enough to play for them.

I believe you heard these things but should we not believe in the opinion of our own coaching staff?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Poison

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2019, 11:02:46 AM »
When addressing Tony D and Poison it is best to keep it simple. They are doing the best they can with what they were given.

Thank you Marillac. Excellent dig. Well done.

TONYD3

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2019, 11:22:49 AM »
He was the second worst.
Norm tried. He was overwhelmed. He had no chance vs those great teams. He wasn’t losing to teams like Creighton and butler.
Norm hired real coaches. Norm took the job seriously. Norm failed. Norm did not have his neighbors son coach the team for him.

TONYD3

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2019, 11:36:02 AM »
You can call me stupid all you want. You thought mullin and St. Jean were doing a good job. “They get better with age”. “They could have beaten ASU”. Did you watch the game? Did you watch mullin’s 100 plus games?
Last year you were talking about St. Jean getting a head coaching position. That’s some of the dumbest shit I can think of. Still unemployed as we speak. As is mullin and part time Mitch.
Basically anything positive you said about the last staff didn’t happen and wasn’t true. But your the smart guy.
 Coach 3rd choice is establishing a culture. Mullin never did that. 3rd choice is brining in players that fit his system. 3rd choice has a competent staff and they are all working. 3rd choice will win this year in spite of lazy ass Chris mullin.

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
Where have you been the last 4 days, at the track? Numerous reports had all 4 of our coaches out covering the various AAU events this past week including the Peach Jam in Virginia and CMA in Hoover, Alabama with pictures of the staff boarding a plane heading out to recruit.

I was in Atlanta in the gym with 600 college coaches.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2019, 12:57:54 PM »
I was in Atlanta in the gym with 600 college coaches.
600 college coaches, did you take attendance? If not you may have missed one or two, no?

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2019, 02:05:22 PM »
You can call me stupid all you want. You thought mullin and St. Jean were doing a good job. “They get better with age”. “They could have beaten ASU”. Did you watch the game? Did you watch mullin’s 100 plus games?
Last year you were talking about St. Jean getting a head coaching position. That’s some of the dumbest shit I can think of. Still unemployed as we speak. As is mullin and part time Mitch.
Basically anything positive you said about the last staff didn’t happen and wasn’t true. But your the smart guy.
 Coach 3rd choice is establishing a culture. Mullin never did that. 3rd choice is brining in players that fit his system. 3rd choice has a competent staff and they are all working. 3rd choice will win this year in spite of lazy ass Chris mullin.

He's bringing in players that fit his system? These players are not good. They will be exposed all season...wait and see.

Mullin inherited Amar and Felix and brought the program back to relevancy in year 4. He also won more BE tourney games than Lavin and Norm combined. Sorry you get all your info from the internet stalker Paultzman. Ask the parents of Simon,Ponds,Clark,Williams etc... about Mullin.

QuanMan

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2019, 02:14:54 PM »

Bulletin board material for CMA and his guys. 
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2019, 03:04:44 PM »
600 college coaches, did you take attendance? If not you may have missed one or two, no?

Yes we do take attendance at the event and have receipts of every coach who enters.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

SJUFAN

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2019, 07:41:42 PM »
Yes we do take attendance at the event and have receipts of every coach who enters.

DeAnte Mitchell

St. John’s assistant coach Van Macon here to watch Franck Kepnang, Josh Gray, Hassan Diarra & Richie Springs of the PSA Cardinals #sjubb

Coach Holmes @Aholmes20
Excited to have St. John’s in attendance to watch @PHSElite today @OntheRadarHoops tweet

Adam Zagoria ✔ @AdamZagoria
.⁦@StJohnsBBall⁩ Mike Anderson and Van Macon and ⁦@SetonHallMBB⁩ Kevin Willard and Grant Billmeier here for 2020 ⁦… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Watching Cam Thomas per DeAnte Mitchell

DF6A9D29-3915-43A9-9434-7EAEE853DA98.jpeg

DeAnte' Mitchell @MitchellDeAnte
St. John’s HC Mike Anderson still in the building to watch 2020 offer DJ Gordon & the Rens (NY)

It appears St. John’s has been very visible at peach jam and UA camps, not sure what camp you are referring to.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:46:44 PM by SJUFAN »

Johnny23

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »
DeAnte Mitchell

St. John’s assistant coach Van Macon here to watch Franck Kepnang, Josh Gray, Hassan Diarra & Richie Springs of the PSA Cardinals #sjubb

Coach Holmes @Aholmes20
Excited to have St. John’s in attendance to watch @PHSElite today @OntheRadarHoops tweet

Adam
 Zagoria ✔ @AdamZagoria
.⁦@StJohnsBBall⁩ Mike Anderson and Van Macon and ⁦@SetonHallMBB⁩ Kevin Willard and Grant Billmeier here for 2020 ⁦… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Watching Cam Thomas per DeAnte Mitchell

DF6A9D29-3915-43A9-9434-7EAEE853DA98.jpeg

DeAnte' Mitchell @MitchellDeAnte
St. John’s HC Mike Anderson still in the building to watch 2020 offer DJ Gordon & the Rens (NY)

It appears St. John’s has been very visible at peach jam and UA camps, not sure what camp you are referring to.

D'Oh!

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2019, 08:46:55 PM »
Perhaps it's existence is merely a figment of my imagination but this anti-Mullin/pro-Anderson camp thing is just plain stupid. Clearly I'm pro-Mullin and other's are seemingly anti-Mullin yet I'm certainly not anti-Anderson.  That would be ridiculous as he hasn't lost a game yet.

Come to think of it I wasn't anti-Lavin, Norm (until the 5th season at least), Jarvis, Fraschilla or Mahoney either.

That and the fact that I attend close to 10 live games a year render me a better true fan than many of you .