New Coach Options

• 45 replies

Foad

Re: New Coach Options
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2023, 03:57:28 PM »

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2023, 11:16:45 PM »
Mullin took a crap here is what he did. No apology should ever be provided to him. We should never have gotten rid of Lavin. Mullin never wanted to be here. His last season he was already looking to spend more time in California than here. He had no business as a head coach. None. It's ridiculous that Gempesaw hired him.
agree with everything except he did want the job I was in Cali fir I guess the San Fran game and he was openly campaigning for it and Lavi knew it

Foad

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2023, 09:30:07 AM »
agree with everything except he did want the job I was in Cali fir I guess the San Fran game and he was openly campaigning for it and Lavi knew it

I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your policework there Lou.

The SF game in California was December 4, 2012. Are you saying that Mullins was openly campaigning (presumably he was marching around the War Memorial parking lot with a will coach for food placard) for the job 2.5 years before Lavs was fired, for most of which 2.5 years  Mullins was working in the Kings front office, which open campaign Lavs about knew the whole 2.5 years, including while he was lounging around the French Riviera recruiting Amar Abigjackovich? I don't see that as likely having happened, but then I'm something of a skeptic.

« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2023, 06:37:03 PM »
I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your policework there Lou.

The SF game in California was December 4, 2012. Are you saying that Mullins was openly campaigning (presumably he was marching around the War Memorial parking lot with a will coach for food placard) for the job 2.5 years before Lavs was fired, for most of which 2.5 years  Mullins was working in the Kings front office, which open campaign Lavs about knew the whole 2.5 years, including while he was lounging around the French Riviera recruiting Amar Abigjackovich? I don't see that as likely having happened, but then I'm something of a skeptic.
You are probably right on the timing but that game I'm pretty sure it was the San Fran game unless there was a Cali road game a year or 2 later we were there and were at the pre game reception and Mullin was there and there were Alum there talking to Mullin and he said he would love to coach at St Johns one day. Maybe I'm confusing that with Mullin also being approached by people from the school Lavins last year also. If so my bad

Foad

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2023, 04:32:26 PM »
You are probably right on the timing but that game I'm pretty sure it was the San Fran game unless there was a Cali road game a year or 2 later we were there and were at the pre game reception and Mullin was there and there were Alum there talking to Mullin and he said he would love to coach at St Johns one day. Maybe I'm confusing that with Mullin also being approached by people from the school Lavins last year also. If so my bad

I'm never right, although I'm often prescient. Your DM was accepted and absorbed. Unlike mayonnaise is on lobster.

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2023, 12:31:28 AM »
I'm never right, although I'm often prescient. Your DM was accepted and absorbed. Unlike mayonnaise is on lobster.
you had to bring mayonnaise into this' I live and die by the connecticut style roll. Other than that one and I'll die 8+ roll maine style which is rare
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 12:33:19 AM by mjmaherjr »