Hoping for that Butler L

• 11 replies
Hoping for that Butler L
« on: March 07, 2023, 11:17:50 AM »
If we can take a big loss here, hopefully this hastens Anderson's exit. Maybe we can get a couple transfer portals out of here too as icing on the cake. Program has to be rebuilt entirely.

It has become like rooting for the jets to lose to get a good draft pick except without the same certainty. We can only hope a loss here gives us a better chance to clean house.

Re: Hoping for that Butler L
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 05:55:25 PM »
Doubt a win over a depleted 9th place Butler squad at MSG will have any effect on whether to retain CMA. We would have to win the BE T to be a mind changer if the thought is to move in from him.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 01:50:06 AM »
If we can take a big loss here, hopefully this hastens Anderson's exit. Maybe we can get a couple transfer portals out of here too as icing on the cake. Program has to be rebuilt entirely.

It has become like rooting for the jets to lose to get a good draft pick except without the same certainty. We can only hope a loss here gives us a better chance to clean house.

Bite your tongue.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 07:24:45 AM »
This seasons thus  far stinks like week old fish but im going anyway because as Zero Mostel once said in "200 Motels" or "Fiddler on the Roof", I can't remember which, "Tradition...tradition".

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 07:26:36 AM »
Of course I'll be rooting for a win because I'm a fan of the program.

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »
Butler missing key players. We win for sure.

Who doesnt want Marquette again? we should be fired up and want Marquette after that disrespect and what Kolek did.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 03:57:06 PM »
Marquette should want revenge for letting a rag tag bunch challenge them on their home court.

Foad

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 04:19:57 PM »
The great Thad Matta deserves better than this.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2023, 05:56:49 PM »
We win when we need to lose. And we lose when we need to win. This is too bad and in the end it is going to further hold this program back when Anderson is roaming the sidelines yet again next year. I hope we get blown out by Marquette and end this Anderson "error".

Foad

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 06:30:03 PM »
We win when we need to lose. And we lose when we need to win. This is too bad and in the end it is going to further hold this program back when Anderson is roaming the sidelines yet again next year. I hope we get blown out by Marquette and end this Anderson "error".

Nobody cares about this meaningless game except you.

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2023, 06:39:01 PM »
.                                                    We beat a depleted ninth place team on our home court. If that is enough to save CMA’s job we deserve to be damned to all eternity

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2023, 10:43:29 PM »
Butler missing key players. We win for sure.

Who doesnt want Marquette again? we should be fired up and want Marquette after that disrespect and what Kolek did.
What disrespect?