Norm supporters...

• 43 replies

pmg911

Norm supporters...
« on: December 17, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU..?

People that are objective on their thoughts on the team & players, the current state of the program and thoughts on the coaching staff get called..  "HATERS". .  "BAITERS".. "CLOWNS". . "PHOENYS"  or  "INSTIGATORS"...

But when we lose to a very "average" Niagra team because Norm got out coached, yet again, you guys are "SILENT"..!!!

Re: Norm supporters...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:42:34 PM »
We're all here, everyone is posting and if you read any of the pre and post game articles you would see that people have been critical of the coach which is something people try and discredit johnny jungle for but we still support the coach. We are only 6 games into the season and we are finally getting what is close to a fully healthy roster heading into Hawaii. No need to be so rash quite yet. 

I know this thread has been started to call out or embarrass your arch nemesis Old Red who hasn't been on the boards. He is a passionate fanatic and if he needs a few days to cool down before he comes back on here I'm all for it. Threads like this cause unnecessary problems.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »
Im here PMG, come on what you got for me and my boy Norm ?

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 01:54:47 PM »
where's oldred?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 01:57:19 PM »

kob24

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
lmao i see u took down my post

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 02:06:50 PM »
PMG get over it already man

pmg911

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 02:09:04 PM »

I know this thread has been started to call out or embarrass your arch nemesis Old Red who hasn't been on the boards. He is a passionate fanatic and if he needs a few days to cool down before he comes back on here I'm all for it. Threads like this cause unnecessary problems.

I didn't call out anyone by name...  

But. . why do you take up the mantle of defending Old Red..  he is more then capable of defending himself if he thought this post was directed at him...   Old Red is very quick to get all over someone but when the shoe might be on the other foot he disappears...   he did it after Miami game too...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:13:24 PM by pmg911 »

pmg911

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 02:09:47 PM »
PMG get over it already man

Get a sense of humor and I will get over it...

kob24

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 02:11:37 PM »
aaaaawwwww come on jj i hope u didnt erase my post im sorry for the language

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 02:30:25 PM »
aaaaawwwww come on jj i hope u didnt erase my post im sorry for the language

i didn't erase anything. Maybe you just didn't process it?

kob24

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 02:39:22 PM »
damn it was so passionate too

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:26 PM »

lol kob i wanna see what you wrote after you keep talking about it

Stool

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 10:50:53 PM »

Im willing to bet he forgot.

kob24

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:47 AM »

it was long and directed to u and all those fake ass johniees fans. so yeah i 4got alot of it ;D

Stool

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 07:53:23 AM »

it was long and directed to u and all those fake ass johniees fans. so yeah i 4got alot of it ;D

Look, you've already stated that you're basically forced to support Norm because one of "your guys" plays for him (whatever that means). Nevertheless, that constitutes an agenda on your part.

As for me, Im just a guy that went to St. John's, and have always looked at the team impartially. I enjoy watching some of the players Norm has assembled (Mason, Wright, Burrell, Kennedy), am willing to give others more time (Horne, Boothe, Coker), and can't believe that some are even on this team (Evans, Cavataio, TJ).

We have some talent here, but one thing reigns supreme over it all. Norm is a terrible, terrible basketball coach, and its my strong belief that this program will never get back to consistently contending for an NCAA berth until he is gone. The only consistency in Norm Roberts' teams have been embarassing losses to mid-majors and obscene blowouts to above average teams. I dont want that to happen anymore, and if that makes me a "fake ass" fan, then there is no reasoning with you in the first place.

kob24

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:17 AM »
i respect that and i think we have found common ground

southernjohnny

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 09:24:50 AM »
WHERE ARE YOU..?

People that are objective on their thoughts on the team & players, the current state of the program and thoughts on the coaching staff get called..  "HATERS". .  "BAITERS".. "CLOWNS". . "PHOENYS"  or  "INSTIGATORS"...

But when we lose to a very "average" Niagra team because Norm got out coached, yet again, you guys are "SILENT"..!!!

you bashed STJ for losing to Miami, which is now a top 25 team, and now 9-0...now you are claiming they lost to an average Niagra team, the same team that went to the ncaa tourney last season, the same team with the nations leading scorer....also a very veteran club....we also lost to them in a close game, without our best two players, and if you dont think Rob Thomas is our second best player, you have not seen him play....atleast you are consistant..

kob24

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 09:55:53 AM »
WHERE ARE YOU..?

southern johnny dont even waste ur breath. the realistic 1s see it like that. but others dont and i cant understand why

you bashed STJ for losing to Miami, which is now a top 25 team, and now 9-0...now you are claiming they lost to an average Niagra team, the same team that went to the ncaa tourney last season, the same team with the nations leading scorer....also a very veteran club....we also lost to them in a close game, without our best two players, and if you dont think Rob Thomas is our second best player, you have not seen him play....atleast you are consistant..

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 06:04:25 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU..?

I'm one.  My dream school lost to a school that sent me more mail on the D1 ranks than any other school at that level.  I'm still a fan though and I hope we pick it up in Hawaii.

I'm a pissed off Norm supporter as of now.