Athletes With Illegitimate Kids

• 22 replies

Re: Athletes With Illegitimate Kids
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »
And you point is???    LOL

I wonder who has more, this list or the US Congress! I read that the current Congress has more DWI's than the Current NFL, but I don't know if anyone ever compiled a list of all pro athletes to see who wins!

Marillac

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »
It's amazing the % that are black.  Not a racist statement, just commenting on the data.

I don't understand why these guys, irrespective of race, don't just bag it up.  These women target athletes, actors, artists, etc because they are or will be making  money.  You get a kid by one and, as Kanye West pointed out, 18 years....

I guess I can understand one illegitimate kid, but what's the excuse for not wearing a condom when you already have one let alone double-digits?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 12:21:58 AM by Marillac »

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »
De La Hoya should ask for DNA tests on those kids

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 01:33:04 AM »
It's amazing the % that are black.  Not a racist statement, just commenting on the data.

I don't understand why these guys, irrespective of race, don't just bag it up.  These women target athletes, actors, artists, etc because they are or will be making  money.  You get a kid by one and, as Kanye West pointed out, 18 years....

I guess I can understand one illegitimate kid, but what's the excuse for not wearing a condom when you already have one let alone double-digits?

You have to remember this is the superstar list. Not to many people care about how many illegitimate children the right tackle on the offensive line of the minnesota vikings has.

I thought the Shawn Kemp was a lot higher. Also Chipper Jones got 2 different hooters waitresses pregnant at the same hooters.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »
And while not yet a superstar, how about WVU’s Noel Devine mentioned in the article… I guess they didn’t have health education at North Fort Myers High School. At least that’s what they called it when I went to high school.

I still remember them teaching us how to put condoms on using a banana. When my girlfriend put the banana in her mouth to hold it while using two hands on the rubber, the whole class lost it!

Maybe Trojan should become the major sponsor of the BCS or NFL…

Magnum Twister: proud sponsor of the National Illegitimate Father League!

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
And while not yet a superstar, how about WVU’s Noel Devine mentioned in the article… I guess they didn’t have health education at North Fort Myers High School. At least that’s what they called it when I went to high school.

I still remember them teaching us how to put condoms on using a banana. When my girlfriend put the banana in her mouth to hold it while using two hands on the rubber, the whole class lost it!

Maybe Trojan should become the major sponsor of the BCS or NFL…

Magnum Twister: proud sponsor of the National Illegitimate Father League!

Take it from somebody who lived in Florida for five months last year, Florida is a mess with kids having kids.  Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, and North Fort Myers make up one of the worst areas of the state.  Every girl I met down there had a kid by 22. I've never seen so many teens with kids in my life.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »
it's pretty much the accepted culture today.

in the movie "seven pounds", will smith tells his girl..."we can have kids.  get married".

Marillac

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 01:17:47 AM »

in the movie "seven pounds", will smith tells his girl..."we can have kids.  get married".

I drove 40 minutes to watch that movie and walked out on it.  Only the second movie of my life that I've ever walked otu on.  Horrible.

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 01:33:35 AM »

I drove 40 minutes to watch that movie and walked out on it.  Only the second movie of my life that I've ever walked otu on.  Horrible.

What was the first? A Christmas Story?

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 02:16:27 AM »
Thats why they have strip clubs on every corner in Florida

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 09:38:33 AM »
This whole thang is a sad commentary on our society when gettin yo jimmy waxed is mo impotent that yo honor and standin in a community.

It a sick cycle yo. The community loses it standards when the family is fractured and the family is fractured 'cause the community loses it standards. 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 09:39:58 AM by Choz4Life »
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 01:52:33 PM »

it took a little while to get into the story.  the beginning was kind of confusing.  i didn't like it a first, either...but it turned out to be pretty good.

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »
This whole thang is a sad commentary on our society when gettin yo jimmy waxed is mo impotent that yo honor and standin in a community.

It a sick cycle yo. The community loses it standards when the family is fractured and the family is fractured 'cause the community loses it standards.

You are right man, it's a very sick cycle that's hard to break, but it shouldn't be...

Nothing wrong with "gettin yo jimmy waxed" once in a while, but a man's gotta know when to put the car cover on the deuce coupe before the rain is coming!

She's my Lil deuce coupe, you don't know what I got.

LJSA

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »

Just because he likes cross-dressing doesn't necessarily mean that he's a homosexual. Could just mean that he's a freak to 99.9 percent of the population.

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

Just because he likes cross-dressing doesn't necessarily mean that he's a homosexual. Could just mean that he's a freak to 99.9 percent of the population.

yea just ask digger phelps

Marillac

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 12:31:04 AM »

yea just ask digger phelps

What's up with Digger Phelps? Is he a cross dresser?

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 01:21:57 AM »
He plays some female character at some christmas show every year at Notre Dame.

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »

Also Chipper Jones got 2 different hooters waitresses pregnant at the same hooters.
And at the same time

LJSA

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »
My college roommate went to Bolles at the same time as Chipper and said he was pretty prolific hooking up with Hooters girls even back then. I credit him for sticking with what works, especially when huge breasts are involved, but he apparently went to the well one too many times. Actually, make that two too many times.