"tomas sucks"

• 22 replies
"tomas sucks"
« on: December 29, 2007, 10:40:46 AM »
there was this kid at the game that was just jeering tomas saying he sucks so bad and he was yelling it so loud it would have been impossible not to hear it. I hope he comes to every game if tomas will play like he did last night.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

Re: "tomas sucks"
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 11:22:12 AM »
Haha thats great!  It was undoubtly someones son from BEB.

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »
my favorite chants where to hire calipari ones from like 2 or 3 fans from the bench. didnt he sign a new contract last year making over 1 mil? and hes gonna come here to a school where the head coach is making between 300,000 and 500,000. the president of our school is good but i think he is into living to much into the vincention way and will not throw them money out for a big time coach. i am not sure who drinks the kool-aid more people who want Coach Roberts out or the people who want a big time coach to come here.

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 12:43:17 PM »
TJ had his coming out party.

The three pointer was mind-boggling.  Yet, was the difference in the game ;D  :o

Randomhero423

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 12:50:20 PM »
honestly.  i do think TJ sucks.   i wouldn't chant it though, he seems like a nice enough guy (i heard he's a genius too).  he's better off as a bench player..

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »
honestly.  i do think TJ sucks.   i wouldn't chant it though, he seems like a nice enough guy (i heard he's a genius too).  he's better off as a bench player..

he's often limited in our offense to just a passer. I think Tomas has really good hands for a big man as he always catches the pass of the penetration from our guards. he has a nice touch too but his strength has limited him the past 2 years and could still use improvement. If we can get Tomas to play with same aggresiveness he played with last night he is a pretty good player however I still feel Tomas is better suited to come off the bench because he does play with such high energy but the batteries run out quick. Imagine Tomas turns into pittsnoggle senior year ha that would be awesome.

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »
oh yea i like how tomas rocks the black undershirt too i think this looks pretty cool off the white

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »
honestly.  i do think TJ sucks.   i wouldn't chant it though, he seems like a nice enough guy (i heard he's a genius too).  he's better off as a bench player..

he's often limited in our offense to just a passer. I think Tomas has really good hands for a big man as he always catches the pass of the penetration from our guards. he has a nice touch too but his strength has limited him the past 2 years and could still use improvement. If we can get Tomas to play with same aggresiveness he played with last night he is a pretty good player however I still feel Tomas is better suited to come off the bench because he does play with such high energy but the batteries run out quick. Imagine Tomas turns into pittsnoggle senior year ha that would be awesome.

i think once rob thomas is 100%, or AMJR is back in the lineup, norm should play small. if old red's scouting reports were correct, coker would be my starting C, but i really haven't seen that much from him.  burrell starting at C wouldn't be that much of a disaster when facing some teams i think. 

did ya get my pm? (jj)

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »
 Tomas played a nice game. The Redmen looked good. Norm didn't have his first subs in until almost 6 minutes into the game. Great to see Rob Thomas. Norm played him some in the  first half.I think this year his contributions will be limited with the big knee brace & extra Lbs.  Marist is a good team, and they wanted this game in a big way. The Johnnies played  good "D" and limited Marist to a few good looks. When Mase,Burrell & DJ are on the floor at the same time, it's fun to watch. Booth is a real pest on "D".   Go Redmen!!!!

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 07:32:34 PM »
it was nice to see TJ toss up a three with 30 seconds left on the shot clock.  we were only down four i think and we had just stopped them.

i cant even fully describe what i think of tj's game

kob24

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 10:55:38 PM »
i cant believe he missed that lay up in front of me. i was blacking out yelling at the top of my lungs

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 11:42:50 PM »
i cant believe he missed that lay up in front of me. i was blacking out yelling at the top of my lungs

he should have dunked that hasn't anyone learned from reggie miller?

Poison

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »
there was this kid at the game that was just jeering tomas saying he sucks so bad and he was yelling it so loud it would have been impossible not to hear it. I hope he comes to every game if tomas will play like he did last night.

I hope he sits behind me at the next game.

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 11:56:42 PM »

I hope he sits behind me at the next game.

?

Randomhero423

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 11:58:28 PM »
jj. did you get my pm about the thing, or should i send it again?

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 11:59:56 PM »
jj. did you get my pm about the thing, or should i send it again?

Yea I haven't been home in the past 48hrs, I've been on trains for about 10 hrs in the past 2 days, I'm busy now trying to update the site, I'm tired and haven't gotten a chance to check it out. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

kob24

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 12:01:21 AM »
yo that was me justin fell on when he hit the camera man. damn guy spilled my beer i was pissed

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »
I wonder how the camera man is? He got knocked pretty hard. I hope he is ok he has been with stj for a long time

kob24

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 12:15:39 AM »
he aight he came right back out.he had 2 stitches on his eyes and was joking around with us during the game

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 12:26:08 AM »
good to hear thats always scary I was fearing a broken orbital at first when he was holding his eye