hey Dave...

• 65 replies
Re: hey Dave...
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:05 PM »
Hottest Girls of the Big East

Given the admissions standards, you'd expect St. John's to finish much, much higher.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=11459

16. St. John’s

I’ve long contested (since January 2009) that the hot chicks - The El Caliente - on a whole, do not attend college basketball games. If you went to any BCS conference school (outside of maybe Duke, North Carolina and Kansas) and were able to objectify the “Top 100 Hottest Girls at Each School” (I’ve tried) you’d find maybe two or three of them at each respective school have attended one college basketball game this year.

I don’t count St. John’s in this list as they don’t have 100 attractive girls at the school. Does the university even admit women?

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

Come to think of it, Ive never seen any good looking chicks at games, other than WASJU

If WASJU were a chick he would be mad hot!

Iona had some real ugly girls!

Ya, but they were easy. Did Pace even have girls? Or just really feminine looking guys?

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »

Given the admissions standards, you'd expect St. John's to finish much, much higher.

16. St. John’s

I’ve long contested (since January 2009) that the hot chicks - The El Caliente - on a whole, do not attend college basketball games. If you went to any BCS conference school (outside of maybe Duke, North Carolina and Kansas) and were able to objectify the “Top 100 Hottest Girls at Each School” (I’ve tried) you’d find maybe two or three of them at each respective school have attended one college basketball game this year.

I don’t count St. John’s in this list as they don’t have 100 attractive girls at the school. Does the university even admit women?

Come to think of it, Ive never seen any good looking chicks at games, other than WASJU

Ya, but they were easy. Did Pace even have girls? Or just really feminine looking guys?

They were ok, nothing special, def better than Iona though! WASJU had to beat the Iona girls off with a stick at Streets and Marty and Lenny's :)

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »

16. St. John’s

They were ok, nothing special, def better than Iona though! WASJU had to beat the Iona girls off with a stick at Streets and Marty and Lenny's :)

They were going after your pocket book

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

16. St. John’s

Pocket Rocket you mean ;)

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

16. St. John’s

If Pace girls wer hot, what the hell were you doing at Iona bars?

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

16. St. John’s

Pace girls were ok, but the Iona bars were easy to get into under age.

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »

16. St. John’s

The Iona girls were easy to get into too!

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

16. St. John’s

Besides Pace and Iona, wasn't there like 3 or 4 other schools withinin 30 minutes of each other? Kean College, Mercy and one or two more?

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »

16. St. John’s

Besides Pace and Iona, wasn't there like 3 or 4 other schools withinin 30 minutes of each other? Kean College, Mercy and one or two more?

College of New Rochelle was an all girls school Was Manhattanville far?

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »

16. St. John’s

Manhattanville was close, I think there was even a couple others? Kings College or something

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »

16. St. John’s

Manhattanville was close, I think there was even a couple others? Kings College or something
Sarah Lawrence, SUNY-Purchase, Concordia, Westchester CC

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »
Concordia, I couldnt remember that one!

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »
St Johns does not have hot girls, its a fact, I roamed Florida State and Florida one winter break and I saw four hot girls per every block. Besides I was wrong that St Johns does not have hot girls, the small fraction that does exist attach themselves to the basketball team, believe me, I used to be friends and hang out with the team. (Elijah did agree with me that STJ did not have hot girls and he pushed me to transfer to FSU during my doubting phase but if I did, I would be now bitching about Bowden and would be dead of alcohol poisoning because I would probably spend more time at a frat getting wasted the night before and day of each Seminoles football game and by the way, UF basketball fans are the biggest frontrunners when it comes to College Basketball and they are complete snobby fans, Marcus Hatten told me this)

Marillac

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
I don't understand why you guys think FSU and UF have so much talent!
They are not even close to the beach and it is humid as anything.

All I know is that on the first really good weather day we got at STJ
the girls were looking fine in their tank tops and short shorts.  Very nice.

This is just a case of thinking the fence is greener on the side.

Florida:  a ton of fat girls, STD city, implant (boob and ass), children out of wedlock capital of America, and 2/3's smoke.

LJSA

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:59 PM »
I think I need to go with Marillac on this one. On any given Web site, whenever someone engaging in this very argument posts a picture of a supposedly hot Florida coed to back up their point, more often than not their bodies are hot. But if you actually look at their face, it's kind of busted. And they all have the same hair color/style.

Would I sleep with them? Faster than Norm fails to make halftime adjustments. But that doesn't mean they are pretty.

I actually don't even know if SJU girls are hot, but Marillac's point about the school having girls that most other places don't have is spot on. I haven't been into Italian girls since before college, but we don't have many out here in San Francisco--at least not with classic Italian features, and I must admit that I really miss them. No Puerto Rican's, either, unfortunately.

All a matter of taste, I guess. I'm not sure how high Stanford would be ranked, but I think they're pretty hot. And if you are into Filipinas, there are some outrageous ones at USF, luckily right down the block from me.

I'll conclude this long-winded post by saying if you are in your 30s like me, you should quit perving on college girls.

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »

I'll conclude this long-winded post by saying if you are in your 30s like me, you should quit perving on college girls.
Well it's better than staring at high school girls :)

LJSA

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:10 AM »

Well it's better than staring at high school girls :)

I can't stop that until after I've secured a date for the prom.

Tha Kid

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:27 AM »
Its all a matter of taste.  Thank god we all have diff ones bc it allows you to hook up/date/end up with someone you think is cute as hell so who cares what anyone else thinks.

A lot might depend on where you grew up - what girls were around - then you may be more attracted to the kinds of girls u grew up with OR more attracted to the girls you never had around where you grew up.

If we're going for a mix - the best of ALL worlds - I'd have to think USC would win. Their cheerleaders are smokin, and warm weather makes it so girls can't let it slide at all during winter and therefor are more fit on the whole.

Personally, I prefer the Irish/Italian girls you'll find at various schools including st johns but also places like holy cross, boston college, notre dame, etc. (Though UNC was def the best I've visited)  Duke did NOT do it for me and I think that's one thing ANYONE would agree on haha. 
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 08:23:00 AM »
Duke girls are that bad huh? I guess thats why JJ Reddick used to urinate on them when he was finished

Tha Kid

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 08:41:28 AM »
Whoa never heard that one.  There were SOME smokin hot ones but they were untouchable unless you were a bball or lax player pretty much (insert sick joke here)
"I drink and I know things"