***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***

• 45 replies
Re: ***JJ EXCLUSIVE*** A Legend Has Been Banned ***JJ EXCLUSIVE***
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
That place's been a sewer fo a long time.

Glad we have this outlet here to express our viewpoints in a dignified manner.
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
-Choz4life

hey choz....go get your SHINEBOX!

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 03:32:50 PM »
Ah, another party heard from.  The problem with allowing open expression...

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 03:51:54 PM »
Is this true or false?  When did it occur? Why? I'm outraged but want the facts.

This is true, im not quite sure why. I wasnt given a reason. My last post was a response to Maven criticizing my father

Sounds like this Maven character is untouchable over there.  Give em hell Baldi!

Ya I guess there is some favoritism or fear, whichever it maybe. BUt I guess I get banned for speaking my mind and voicing an opinion, while others continue to make threats whether its in plain sight on the board or via PM.

Does that go on your credit report if you try to buy a house or open up a credit card? If for instance you go to open up a Victoria's Secret credit card will you be declined becuase you are banned from a college basketball forum? Will this banishment affect future job pursuits?  Can you still rent movies, take out books at the library? I would look into this if I were you!

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 03:55:59 PM »
Is this true or false?  When did it occur? Why? I'm outraged but want the facts.

This is true, im not quite sure why. I wasnt given a reason. My last post was a response to Maven criticizing my father

Sounds like this Maven character is untouchable over there.  Give em hell Baldi!

Ya I guess there is some favoritism or fear, whichever it maybe. BUt I guess I get banned for speaking my mind and voicing an opinion, while others continue to make threats whether its in plain sight on the board or via PM.

Does that go on your credit report if you try to buy a house or open up a credit card? If for instance you go to open up a Victoria's Secret credit card will you be declined becuase you are banned from a college basketball forum? Will this banishment affect future job pursuits?  Can you still rent movies, take out books at the library? I would look into this if I were you!

:) I already have a VIP Victoria Secret Card, so they cant take that away from me. As for the rest, I might have some problems.
If for some reason I need another outlet for St Johns hoops, I can always hop on over to redmen.com-its starting to look like some beb posters are migrating there anyways. ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:57:19 PM by Marco Baldi »

kob24

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »

-Choz4life

why u coming at choz for?

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »

-Choz4life

Got some bad blood wit some of them peeps goin back to the late 80s. Tolentine in '89 bre.

Aint no thing tho. I'm a peace luvin brother cause Jesus is in my heart and Gandhi/MLK/Malcolm is in my head.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
lucky him cause i got some nero in my blood. with a splash of general patton and a mix of bumpy johnson/sunny corleone

pmg911

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

Got some bad blood wit some of them peeps goin back to the late 80s. Tolentine in '89 bre.

Aint no thing tho. I'm a peace luvin brother cause Jesus is in my heart and Gandhi/MLK/Malcolm is in my head.

How can anyone have bad blood with you..  NO ONE know who you are..?

You claim your activity with the Gauchos prevents you from identifying yourself...

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 09:51:26 PM »

-Choz4life

In a blatantly racist way too.

pmg911

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

-Choz4life

nice try but 100% NOT TRUE..

That line is from Goodfellas and spoken by one white guy to another ...   nice try though..

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 09:36:56 AM »
 pmg stop sitting on their tip....you do yourself no justice..you are straight up their beotch...sorry you got banned baldi....you always kept them straight...what are there 3 posters left over there, they even had to dust off maven, revive his floundering self so they would have 3 posters...hey maven you still cheatin??? hey hit the  floor, you still carrying towels???

Marillac

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »

-Choz4life

It is one of the most famous scenes from one of the best movies EVER, Goodfellas, and, like PMG pointed out, said from one white person to another. 

Great movie. 

Since KOB brought it up, Sunny Corleone was BY FAR the best character in The Godfather.  Thoughts? 

Marillac

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »

-Choz4life

Malcolm X doesn't belong in the same breath as MLK and Gandhi. 

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »
pmg stop sitting on their tip....you do yourself no justice..you are straight up their beotch...sorry you got banned baldi....you always kept them straight...what are there 3 posters left over there, they even had to dust off maven, revive his floundering self so they would have 3 posters...hey maven you still cheatin??? hey hit the  floor, you still carrying towels???

If you want to call them out go to Big East Boards
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 02:30:20 PM »

so oldred, what do you think of the season this year?

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »
pmg is no one's b itch.  in fact, he's the one who lobbied hard for months to get baldi banned.  the others finally went along.

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »
pmg is no one's b itch.  in fact, he's the one who lobbied hard for months to get baldi banned.  the others finally went along.

Thanks Newsman. Thats what Ive thought all along, but that confirms it. Looking back, it was pretty obvious who was behind this.

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »
This is all pretty silly but if you got something to air out do it in this thread and be done with it. Lets not be children about he said she said.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »
exactly my point he lobbied to get baldi banned, he is hitthebeotch little puppet, and pay'em off mavens little girl...been reading his girlie posts for some time...baldi much love..don't sweat the washed up wanna be baller..

Tha Kid

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »

-Choz4life

Malcolm X doesn't belong in the same breath as MLK and Gandhi.

Why not the same as MLK?  Have you read the Autobiography of Malcolm X?  If not, I suggest you do.
"I drink and I know things"