lance may b out of luck again!

• 11 replies
lance may b out of luck again!
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:21:56 PM »
Kevin Parrom pares list, decision looming
ESPNU 100 forward Kevin Parrom has narrowed his choices to Arizona and Pittsburgh and is planning a visit to Tucson, ESPN affiliate site www.wildcatsportsreport.com reports. His visit will take place the weeekend of May 2nd.

The website also reports that while there is some interest from the new Arizona coaching staff in highly ranked shooting guard Lance Stephenson, Parrom is the player they would rather land.

I told u i have this gut feeling this kidd is guna end up @ st johns!....its gota b that or ova to Europe

sjd8886

Re: lance may b out of luck again!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »
at this point, i feel like hes just gonna bolt to europe...now its being reported that arizona doesnt want him...this just continues to make us look worse and worse...how bad of a recruiter do you have to be to continue to let this happen...come on norm

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »
at this point, i feel like hes just gonna bolt to europe...now its being reported that arizona doesnt want him...this just continues to make us look worse and worse...how bad of a recruiter do you have to be to continue to let this happen...come on norm

im beggining 2 believe that 2....both memphis and arizona r saying they are checking in2 his off the court issues and arnt sure if they want a player with all that baggage..can we jus hire his father or coach or sumthn like every other skool n just get this kid 2 sign if not here sumwere!...all this isnt necessary n i still have a wierd feelin that its between us n europe

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »
at this point, i feel like hes just gonna bolt to europe...now its being reported that arizona doesnt want him...

Where is that being reported?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 01:42:15 AM »
there is a rumor out there saying that Tiny Morton has said Lance to STJ

this is something i read on another message board

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 02:31:16 AM »

link
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 02:38:32 AM »
This is ridiculous.

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:59:05 AM »

link

yeah dude, really....LINK NOW!

sjd8886

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »
wow, that was just the worst scoop ever lol

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
like i said it was rumor...a bad one at that according to the new stj says no to lance article

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »
I don't want to see Parrom at Pitt. Rather him go to Zona.