Its Official.....No Lance

• 25 replies
Re: Its Official.....No Lance
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 09:06:29 AM »
I pay for rivals a membership however the owner of the rivals site has banned me from viewing premium content.

Your access to this site's premium boards has been disabled. Please contact the site publisher for reinstatement.

what a joke rivals is

Why did they disable you?  WHo owns Rivals?

Each Rivals site is independently owned and operated which is why some are much better than others. Maurice Wingate owns the St. John's site and I've tried to reach out to him but he's never returned an email.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »
I pay for rivals a membership however the owner of the rivals site has banned me from viewing premium content.

Your access to this site's premium boards has been disabled. Please contact the site publisher for reinstatement.

what a joke rivals is

Each Rivals site is independently owned and operated which is why some are much better than others. Maurice Wingate owns the St. John's site and I've tried to reach out to him but he's never returned an email.

LOL that is hysterical.  A little website owner competition.  D-Boogie vs. Maurice (what an awful name by the way).

Take it to him, Dave.

Tha Kid

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »

what a joke rivals is

Is Maurice the genius who let OldRed moderate there? Or was that the Scout board?  What if Maurice is a disgruntled johnnyjungle poster?  Karma's too low?   ;D
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »

what a joke rivals is

Is Maurice the genius who let OldRed moderate there? Or was that the Scout board?  What if Maurice is a disgruntled johnnyjungle poster?  Karma's too low?   ;D

I find find is so funny that Marillac--a Johnny Jungle Villain--has a + karma, but tha kid is -7.   

HAHAHA

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »

what a joke rivals is

I find find is so funny that Marillac--a Johnny Jungle Villain--has a + karma, but tha kid is -7.   

HAHAHA

marillac, a self proclaimed villain. I think we have a nice melting pot of personalities. We all share different view points and sometimes things are more heated than others but I think we definitely have a very good posters here. I look forward to seeing how this site is 3,4,5....10 years down the road.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

sjd8886

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 07:25:02 PM »

[/quote]

marillac, a self proclaimed villain. I think we have a nice melting pot of personalities. We all share different view points and sometimes things are more heated than others but I think we definitely have a very good posters here. I look forward to seeing how this site is 3,4,5....10 years down the road.
[/quote]

dude, we're all gonna be f'n legends  :P