Star Trek

• 8 replies
Star Trek
« on: May 26, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
great movie. best movie ive seen in 2009.

Re: Star Trek
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 02:24:20 PM »
I havent seen it, but I cant deal with any more movies when they are flying around like Matrix. I saw Angels and demons, worst movie of the year. Book was great though

boo3

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »
I havent seen it, but I cant deal with any more movies when they are flying around like Matrix. I saw Angels and demons, worst movie of the year. Book was great though

Thanks Baldi,  you just saved me $9.50.   Saw the Wrestler w/ Micky Rourke this weekend.  I thought it was excellent.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 02:37:14 PM »
the wrestler was good on dvd, if i paid $12 for it, id be pissed.

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

guy in the office came in this morning and said he loved it..    but said he never read the book..    i have read the book and am looking forward to seeing the movie..

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »

guy in the office came in this morning and said he loved it..    but said he never read the book..    i have read the book and am looking forward to seeing the movie..

I guess I was expecting more, the same with Davinci Code. Didnt like that movie either.  Alot of good books usually dont transfer well into movies,imo

LJSA

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »
great movie. best movie ive seen in 2009.

I wasn't expecting much going in, but it was the most entertaining action/sci-fi movie I've seen in a while.

I just read somewhere that they used the song "Sabotage" in the movie because Shatner always mispronounces it.

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 02:19:16 PM »
Went movie hopping yesterday and star trek was easily the best movie out of the 4

1)Trek- the best movie I saw all year, Wolverine is 2nd

2)The terminator- didn't connect with the last one, but it is always good to see my favorite actor arnold schwarzenegger even if it is for a sec

3)Drag me to hell- very predictable

4)Next day air- a little Corney, but worth watching on TV
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

Marillac

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »
Star Trek was excellent.