Steve Phillips and an intern

• 17 replies

Re: Steve Phillips and an intern
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
Jeez, if you are going to lay it all the line at least get a hot intern! Then again Phillips was never a good judge of talent anyways. Errr Mo Vaughn.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 02:32:32 PM »
I don't value his opinion much as it is but now I will never believe a word out of his mouth.  That girl is hiiiiideous!!  Feel bad for his kids (not as much his wife because apparently she knew of past affairs).  Imagine the things those kids are hearing in school lol.

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
Well I think he does a pretty good job on baseball tonight but if you want to talk about credibility as an analyst on ESPN how does Matt Millen (NFL) have any?

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 03:32:55 PM »
Millen was tabbed as a stud analyst before he went and destroyed the Lions but it is odd hearing commentary from him. 

As a Yankee fan everytime Phillips talks about the yankees I want to hit him.  For instance this series he was going all over saying how it would be a horrible mistake to pitch CC on 3 days rest.  Pitching him on regular rest would have been the most ridiculous thing ever and he was adament that this 3 days rest was going to be the downfall of the yankees.  I was actually pist hes off espn now bc i wanted to hear what his response would be. 

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »
Phillips has always been a chubby chaser.  Big Mo and now Brooke Hundley.

Girl's a psycho - that's sick how she got all the info from the teenage son via facebook and IM.  What a wack job.  Can't believe he put his family in danger like that.  Guy's an idiot.  At least go out with Erin Andrews if you're gonna wreck your marriage.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »
He must be a democrat...younger intern who is fat and not too attractive

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Who's Steve Phillip?
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 08:06:11 PM »
Who's Steve Phillip?

ESPN baseball analyst.  Former GM of the Mets.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »
I feel bad for his Wife and Kids. Sad situation for them...Steve's a grown man who can make his own decisions.

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »

You're probably right.  If he were a Republican, it would have been a male intern.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »
Red!  You beat me to it!  +1.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »
I wouldnt bang her with wasju's dck. Although, she'd be a supermodel at Pace

boo3

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 10:39:17 PM »

You're probably right.  If he were a Republican, it would have been a male intern.

Barney Frank ring a bell?

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »
Monica Blue Dress and Clinton, JFK and any broad with a pulse, Gov.Paterson and his Ramada Inn specials, Spitzer...at least got a good looking hooker. Letterman and his intern.

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 01:19:20 PM »

Barney Frank ring a bell?

Whoosh over Boo's head.  Barney Frank is out.  He doesn't have to play with interns, he can go on actual dates, unless of course he has a partner - I don't keep up on the dating habits/relationship statuses of the DC crowd.  He also doesn't have to pretend he's straight.

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 01:37:07 PM »
Monica Blue Dress and Clinton, JFK and any broad with a pulse, Gov.Paterson and his Ramada Inn specials, Spitzer...at least got a good looking hooker. Letterman and his intern.

I took a yoga class with Spitzer's girl, Ashley Dupree. She lives in my area and she's definitely pretty hot and flexible.