Bigeastboards?

• 10 replies
Bigeastboards?
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:02:41 PM »
Anyone else have their accounted deleted?

Re: Bigeastboards?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »

I did as well

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:09:43 PM »

I did as well

I got an email from Hit the Gym Slob, same thing

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »
That's unfortunate. I know they have a lot of spam issues which is due to lack of maintenance from ownership. There isn't really any worthwhile discussion there anyways.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

boo3

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »
That's unfortunate. I know they have a lot of spam issues which is due to lack of maintenance from ownership. There isn't really any worthwhile discussion there anyways.

Uh oh Dave!  You may be getting creepy IMs from old men and angry defenders of BEB.

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

Uh oh Dave!  You may be getting creepy IMs from old men and angry defenders of BEB.

It wouldn't be the first time. It's stupid.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

boo3

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 02:09:07 PM »
  I just tried to click on BEBs and a message came up saying that i have been banned from that forum.  that's funny because I've never posted there or have an account.
  Congrats Dave-  you have put the other sites into retirement it seems. You have put together the best STJ site around.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 02:29:46 PM »
A recent thread was started by a PC fan, asking where he can go to eat before the game.  The resonse by a veteran oster was to direct him to White Castle on Hillside Ave, with the caution that the food would kill him---if he didn't first die by being in that neighborhood.  Such posts make visiting that site frustrating.  Any intelligent discussion is thwarted by negativity.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 04:35:01 PM »
banned as well. gotta be a maintanance issue.......

pmg911

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 08:36:42 AM »
Good morning...   so everyone knows, NO ONE has been banned for BEB and no one has ever been banned for "no reason".

As most posters know, BEB has had issues with SPAM BOTS on the site. The Admins do their best to clean them out an ban them.

The people that run BEB do it for free and make zero money off advertising so lets please cut them some slack.

If anyone has any questions about BEB or ever gets a banned message please just send me a PM here and I will get your problem resolved.

All the best to everyone for a fantastic 2010.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 10:34:07 AM »
Thanks, PMG.