Gun to your head.......

• 64 replies
Re: Gun to your head.......
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2010, 05:09:16 PM »
I have a contact that is pretty well connected to Siena.....and they are very worried that Fran will jump ship this year.  Particularly, if the Rutgers or St John's jobs open up!!  Not that a mid-major coach jumping to a major conference is ground breaking news...but thought I would share!!

Tell that particular contact that the Johnny brethren would love for McCaffery to come to Queens.
My contact already knows my feelings, but would never say anything to that affect to Fran.  Especially since he's a Siena guy!!

Apparently, Siena is extremely worried this year because of the "in the area" schools that might have coaching changes "Rutgers, St Johns, Penn St" and are already working on a figure that will be their "best offer". They don't believe he wasn't to go too move his family too far!?!?!?

To me, Fran seems like the perfect combination of in game X and O's guy, plus a decent ability to recruit.  Plus he runs a favorable system!!!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:10:02 PM by upstate32 »

LJSA

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2010, 07:09:22 PM »
new york has talent but the majority of the talent is a10 level. the top 10 of new york city kids are high major players but 11- 30 are a combination between a-10, caa, and maac players.
True. I don't think enough people see this.  Though there is a lot of BE talent in Jersey.

McCaffrey with Fred Hill as top assistant?

kob24

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2010, 07:16:20 PM »
u wanna know whats crazy. alot of these websites and news people get their information from sites like this and redmen

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
we arent leaving the big east, we are great in sports that dont matter. soccer, fencing, baseball, tennis....not to mention we kinda host the be tourny. 10 years in 100 is very forgettable.....if we get things turned around.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:08 PM »
u wanna know whats crazy. alot of these websites and news people get their information from sites like this and redmen
People read this stuff? I'd better come up with better rumors then! ;D