SJUBB misinformation

• 64 replies

ForeverYoung

• king and the pawn end up in the same box
Re: SJUBB misinformation
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2014, 12:09:04 AM »
i am hearing that this whole Greene situation is just another misinformation.  Will update when i get back from vacation.

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 12:52:42 AM »
i am hearing that this whole Greene situation is just another misinformation.  Will update when i get back from vacation.
Thanks for leaving us hanging! This is no time to be taking a damn vacation son! What are you related to Lavin, or Jarvis?  :)

paultzman

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2014, 08:07:56 AM »

What happened to information on 2014 recruits you referenced in initial post on this thread? Re: Greene, the consideration to transfer was real. Panther, who is close to the program, acknowledged that in his post about Phil. Several other credible sources have indicated this. He may change his mind, but his consideration of leaving was not a "miscommunication". Enjoy vacation.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:14:44 AM by paultzman »

Poison

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2014, 08:12:11 AM »

Wait, are you Steve Lavin?

mkras99

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2014, 08:25:27 AM »

What happened to information on 2014 recruits you referenced in initial post on this thread? Re: Greene, the consideration to transfer was real. Panther, who is close to the program, acknowledged that in his post about Phil. Several other credible sources have indicated this. He may change his mind, but his consideration of leaving was not a "miscommunication". Enjoy vacation.

I am hearing that ForeverYoung (aka GetLiquid?) has been blowing smoke since post one. 2014 recruits? 2015 top 50 guys we were supposed to get six months ago, etc. Bottom line is these "bold" proclamations seem more and more hollow the longer it takes for them to come true (if ever).

Where have you gone SJU 79?  A board waiting for (true) good news waits for you.

paultzman

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2014, 08:54:03 AM »
 ;)

I am hearing that ForeverYoung (aka GetLiquid?) has been blowing smoke since post one. 2014 recruits? 2015 top 50 guys we were supposed to get six months ago, etc. Bottom line is these "bold" proclamations seem more and more hollow the longer it takes for them to come true (if ever).

Where have you gone SJU 79?  A board waiting for (true) good news waits for you.

Guess Adonis committing to SJU today could be construed as "big" news Mike.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:54:46 AM by paultzman »

Trone

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
Are we in the runnoing for maurice watson Jr.  Back and forth on twitter today between him and rysheed, guess they know each other from philly. 

derk

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2014, 10:59:22 AM »
;)

Is it confirmed for today or just another rumor. I've heard it both ways.

Trone

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:40 AM »
;)

Is it confirmed for today or just another rumor. I've heard it both ways.

Adonis is not committing today, the press conference is tomorrow at 2:30pm at CTK

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2014, 11:20:49 AM »

So in other words you are going to take a break and once things hash them selves out you will explain what has already happened? I think I am going to become a psychic the very same way.

We are Nostradamus predicts it will rain yesterday and UCONN will win the National championship.

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2014, 06:48:46 PM »
Thanks for leaving us hanging! This is no time to be taking a damn vacation son! What are you related to Lavin, or Jarvis?  :)
Agree Celts...ForeverYoung is a one way SOB

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2014, 07:06:29 PM »
Phil definitely thought about transferring and every program he thought about transferring to told him he'd be a reserve guard. Grass isn't always greener (no pun intended)

All the players love Phil though and his decision certainly impacts others intentions too.

As for Mo Watson....I'd LOVE this. He's one of my favorites. He's a 4.0 student in classroom and smart player on the floor too. He would have been best player at BU ever if he would have stayed.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2014, 07:08:51 PM »
Phil definitely thought about transferring and every program he thought about transferring to told him he'd be a reserve guard. Grass isn't always greener (no pun intended)

All the players love Phil though and his decision certainly impacts others intentions too.

As for Mo Watson....I'd LOVE this. He's one of my favorites. He's a 4.0 student in classroom and smart player on the floor too. He would have been best player at BU ever if he would have stayed.
Funny...other programs telling him he is a reserve (which he is) and he starts here

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2014, 07:22:43 PM »
We need the 4.0 as we lost Hooper...

Poison

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »

Thanks for posting Dave. So, was Greene considering leaving because he is unhappy with the team as it stands now, or is another guard joining the team that will cut into his minutes?

Tiznow

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2014, 07:53:36 PM »

Thanks for posting Dave. So, was Greene considering leaving because he is unhappy with the team as it stands now, or is another guard joining the team that will cut into his minutes?

I thought he had already transferred.  Glad to hear he's still here.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2014, 07:56:43 PM »
Honestly asking, is it wierd that all these rumors have not been picked up by the local papers at all? The closet thing was by Vaccaro pretty much stating that Lavin needs to put up or shut up.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 07:56:46 PM »

I thought he had already transferred.  Glad to hear he's still here.

Someone has to take Harrisons minutes

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2014, 10:12:29 PM »

A reserve.......security guard?  :)

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2014, 11:22:38 PM »

yep until the 2 top 50 recruits commit foreeveryoung might as well be Rico. The vacations kind of match also