• 13 replies

pmg911

« on: November 13, 2015, 09:56:54 AM »
that is where ESPN ranked St. John''s on the list of programs for this college basketball season...   YIKES

Wods317

Re: #197
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »
Not surprising at all. We just lost to a D2 team and we have all new players. I don't know how much higher we could possibly be ranked. Meaningless in the end, just want to see progress this season.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 11:19:33 AM »
Due respect PMG but what is the point of this post at this juncture?  We knew the team was going to have a difficult year, now even more difficult with the Lovett situation. There are a number of threads already lamenting this.  A number of your negative posts lately seem to focus on the various problems we will have this year - apparent to all - which is the exact opposite tone you take with that embarrassment of a program in South Orange (and, yes, I know they will be much better than us this year, though no one will really care).

paultzman

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 11:21:23 AM »
Due respect PMG but what is the point of this post at this juncture?  We knew the team was going to have a difficult year, now even more difficult with the Lovett situation. There are a number of threads already lamenting this.  A number of your negative posts lately seem to focus on the various problems we will have this year - apparent to all - which is the exact opposite tone you take with that embarrassment of a program in South Orange (and, yes, I know they will be much better than us this year, though no one will really care).

Just passive aggressive BS it appears.

ras

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »

. Who cares what they rank us now? It's all speculation. We have to see how the kids improve and play together as the season progresses. I think Mullin will be a great coach. But many can argue that's speculation, since he never coached a game.

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 01:45:28 PM »

What are you guys talking about..?

I saw the article and shared the information....

paultzman

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 01:46:46 PM »

What are you guys talking about..?

I saw the article and shared the information....
Generous guy

Foad

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 02:33:26 PM »
Due respect PMG but what is the point of this post at this juncture? 

Seton Hall fans have to get their gloating out now. The future looks dim.

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 02:39:53 PM »
Is there a link?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

TONYD3

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »
It was on ESPN . You need insider

Tha Kid

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 02:49:21 PM »
For the record, Wagner is 278.  Hopefully big win tonight.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 03:15:00 PM »
Gaels come in at 79? 20'spots better than that
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:18:11 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 05:27:58 PM »
Thank God for change!