DePaul game thread

• 49 replies
Re: DePaul game thread
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
Their is something about jones that I want no part of. He had a decent season. Can't see him helping us beat big east teams. Maybe he can play at incarnate word?
Hmm.  It seems to me I have read OVER and OVER on this board about how bad IW is. I can't remember from whom though.
Agreed Willie. Incarnate wood sucks
You've agreed with something that wasn't said.  The point was that someone said that people repeat their points too much.  That same person keeps repeating that IW is really, really bad.  Not actually true though.

For information's sake, IW's rpi is close to the 50th percentile in D1 at 180.  Higher then DePaul, Fordham, NJIT, Rutgers, and St. John's.  So why the obsession with IW?  Stop posting about it.  Someone needs to practice what they preach.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:24:59 PM by WillieG »

Poison

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2016, 02:02:24 PM »
Their is something about jones that I want no part of. He had a decent season. Can't see him helping us beat big east teams. Maybe he can play at incarnate word?
Hmm.  It seems to me I have read OVER and OVER on this board about how bad IW is. I can't remember from whom though.
You've agreed with something that wasn't said.  The point was that someone said that people repeat their points too much.  That same person keeps repeating that IW is really, really bad.  Not actually true though.

For information's sake, IW's rpi is close to the 50th percentile in D1 at 180.  Higher then DePaul, Fordham, NJIT, Rutgers, and St. John's.  So why the obsession with IW?  Stop posting about it.  Someone needs to practice what they preach.

It is probably the worst loss in program history. Say whatever you want about it to make yourself feel better, but it was an epic embarrassment. Each and every one of those players, and every member of the staff should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:03:10 PM by Poison »

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2016, 02:28:35 PM »

It is probably the worst loss in program history. Say whatever you want about it to make yourself feel better, but it was an epic embarrassment. Each and every one of those players, and every member of the staff should be ashamed.
I don't see why you say that and make such a big deal about it.  Let it go.  I was more offended by the STAC performance.  How about the NJIT loss?  They're RPI is worse then IW's.  Fordham hurt way more.  Worse loss in Program history is hyperbole.  Louie always used to say, "remember Niagara"!

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2016, 02:50:17 PM »
I think the reason people chafe at Incarnate Word is because it is a strange name for a school and only recently came on the college hoops seen.

TONYD3

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2016, 02:54:19 PM »

I don't see why you say that and make such a big deal about it.  Let it go.  I was more offended by the STAC performance.  How about the NJIT loss?  They're RPI is worse then IW's.  Fordham hurt way more.  Worse loss in Program history is hyperbole.  Louie always used to say, "remember Niagara"!
That makes some sense. I apologize for coming at you so hard. Maybe had a miscommunication .

Poison

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2016, 04:10:07 PM »

People know who coaches NJIT. They are not the cupcake they once were. And we were in that game. Incarnate Word blew us out of our own gym. That's why it's the worst loss I've ever seen. I've harped on a lot of things where I was actually accused of trolling. I think Mussini is a D3 player. And I think he belongs playing girls basketball. I think our seniors are absolute shit. I hope for the sake of anyone that watches basketball and actually pays for it, that they are not forced to watch this lazy, arrogant and entitled lot bitch and moan after they commit a foul, or stand there facing the ref with their arms out waiting for a call while the other team is pushing the ball up the court.
I feel badly for Sima, Yakwe and Ellison that they have no upperclassmen here to set any kind of an example except for these a rear of a donkeys.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 04:11:33 PM by Poison »

cjfish

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2016, 06:04:42 PM »
Looies is correct of course......Mullin's team loss to Niagara the worst ever by far because they were a great team.  PS Enough about IW already, in a year like this it is meaningless
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:05:32 PM by cjfish »

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2016, 09:38:49 PM »

That makes some sense. I apologize for coming at you so hard. Maybe had a miscommunication .
No big deal Tony.  This season is giving me as much irritation as anybody. And I think I'm drinking more.

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2016, 09:40:57 PM »

I think Mussini is a D3 player. And I think he belongs playing girls basketball.
Dude, that's cold.

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2016, 12:22:32 AM »
Hey Poison, for once would you tell us how really feel?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.