Keith Thomas - F - Westchester CC - ST JOHN'S

• 385 replies
Re: Keith Thomas - F - Westchester CC - ST JOHN'S
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2014, 12:03:22 PM »
Marco-  how many other mid major conferences have teams that are paid 5 mill annually and have every game on national tv?  How much does the a 10 pull in?  What happens to the A 10 when the watered down big east picks it apart in the next year or two.  Will your guys have to settle for the cyo tyro division?

Similar to replacing Syracuse, UConn , Louisville etc with Xavier, Creighton, butler?

Your like a 9 year old who does the finger point. Yes, it's EXACTLY the same scenario as the one your described. BE lost team, and reached lower to replace.

Way to completely ignore the question. I'm curious to know, are there other "mid major" conferences with every game on national tv and pulling in 5 mil a year?

What does the A-10 pull in?
How about the MAAC?
Was any MAAC team on National TV other than the conference tournament?

Tha Kid

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »
PAC 12? No
Apologies. Big East finished 4th in RPI. So every conference outside of the top 3 using your preferred measurement is a mid or low major? 

Baldi should live in Hawaii.  He lives, eats and breathes SPAM.

"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2014, 12:06:35 PM »
Marco-  how many other mid major conferences have teams that are paid 5 mill annually and have every game on national tv?  How much does the a 10 pull in?  What happens to the A 10 when the watered down big east picks it apart in the next year or two.  Will your guys have to settle for the cyo tyro division?

Similar to replacing Syracuse, UConn , Louisville etc with Xavier, Creighton, butler?

Your like a 9 year old who does the finger point. Yes, it's EXACTLY the same scenario as the one your described. BE lost team, and reached lower to replace.

Way to completely ignore the question. I'm curious to know, are there other "mid major" conferences with every game on national tv and pulling in 5 mil a year?

How about the MAAC?

Conference tournament wasn't even on tv. 

How many fans at that home nIT game? How many actually watched it on tv?

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
Mods may  you can split this topic?

Tha Kid

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »

How about the MAAC?

Conference tournament wasn't even on tv. 

How many fans at that home nIT game? How many actually watched it on tv?

If you are judging a program's fans by their attendance at an NIT game when we have all been dying to make the NCAA, you are just looking to twist facts to knock St. John's.  Go post on some Iona board.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
As someone who does not post much but loves to read this site it makes me laugh how you all let Baldi get under your skin. He is like the annoying kid who keeps doing the same thing over and over because he knows it will get a rise out of you. Usually best to just ignore as they will get bored.

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2014, 12:16:28 PM »
Everyone gets upset at the truth

mkras99

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2014, 12:17:40 PM »
This thread has become the suck.

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 12:18:42 PM »

???

Mike

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2014, 12:26:12 PM »
Don't forget, the league isn't what it used to be. This could be a good signing

Any time you can take a shot you can. What a surprise!!

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2014, 12:29:01 PM »
What's next? We going to throw a party when we get a transfer from Niagara ?

Ya let's talk extension again

ras

« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2014, 12:30:48 PM »
Keeping on topic. I like what I'm hearing about Thomas and hope we get him.

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2014, 12:33:19 PM »
Keeping on topic. I like what I'm hearing about Thomas and hope we get him.

Where is this kid from originally?

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2014, 12:36:11 PM »

We? 

Don’t worry Lavin won’t make it thru next weekend.

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »

We? 

Agreed FORDHAM

« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »

really? can't tell if you're kidding.

Unfortunately, Not kidding.  What top recruit would want to come here and play against the likes of DePaul, Butler etc. when you could go higher? We must rely on guys like this now and transfers that didn't work out at better programs. Such is the way of mid Major life

Yeah because 14 out of the top 100 players didn't sign with this major conference or anything  :idiot2:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:39:35 PM by Redstormy80 »

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2014, 12:40:21 PM »

Unfortunately, Not kidding.  What top recruit would want to come here and play against the likes of DePaul, Butler etc. when you could go higher? We must rely on guys like this now and transfers that didn't work out at better programs. Such is the way of mid Major life

Yeah because 14 out of the top 100 players didn't sign with this major conference or anything  :idiot2:

Wasn't Pointer top 100.?

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2014, 12:40:21 PM »

We? 

Agreed FORDHAM

My buddy, my buddy, my buddy….

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »
When is his official visit?

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »

Wasn't Pointer top 100.?

How is that relevant? You said " What top recruit would want to come here and play against the likes of DePaul, Butler etc. when you could go higher?". Obviously top players are still coming to this conference and dont look at any other conferences as "higher"