Sasha Baron Cohen

• 67 replies

Poison

Sasha Baron Cohen
« on: June 28, 2020, 04:55:19 PM »
Sasha Baron Cohen just punked the Republicans in a wonderful way. Google it, and thank me later.

Foad

Re: Sasha Baron Cohen
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 07:11:51 PM »
Sasha Baron Cohen just punked the Republicans in a wonderful way. Google it, and thank me later.

LOL, that was wonderful and hilarious. That's why I'm voting for this guy:

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:46:15 AM »
The words speak for themselves...

https://youtu.be/z_wlQZ5N_2k

Poison

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »
The words speak for themselves...

https://youtu.be/z_wlQZ5N_2k

I’ll take my chances with a sane leader of the free world who isn’t a fragile little girl when someone disagrees with him.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 03:42:22 PM »
I’m not one for getting into politics here and get you dislike Trump as much as anyone, but “sane” isn’t the word to describe Joe Biden right now. I’ve voted for Democrats for President as much as I’ve voted for the R candidate in my relatively young life, and Biden is as troubling a candidate as the D’s have had in my lifetime.  You can hate Trump and still acknowledge that Biden is displaying some serious loss of mental acuity. The strategy is to keep him in a bunker and have him read from a few minutes of scripted material because of fear he’ll screw up publicly if asked to do more - and even he struggles with that. It’s insane that this is the person the D’s came up with as the best answer to defeat Trump. If he was a Republican the mainstream media would be broadcasting the loss of mental aptitude on an hourly basis.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »
Poison...I'm going on a limb and saying you lean Democrat on this election.

Objectively, you cannot say that Biden is sane. If you want to say you are voting for Biden's unknown VP...okay.

Republican voters are coming out in huge numbers for the primaries. They will come out in November snow/rain/sunshine. Comes down to who wins the Independent voters. And, the swing states.

Poison

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 04:53:41 PM »
I’m not one for getting into politics here and get you dislike Trump as much as anyone, but “sane” isn’t the word to describe Joe Biden right now. I’ve voted for Democrats for President as much as I’ve voted for the R candidate in my relatively young life, and Biden is as troubling a candidate as the D’s have had in my lifetime.  You can hate Trump and still acknowledge that Biden is displaying some serious loss of mental acuity. The strategy is to keep him in a bunker and have him read from a few minutes of scripted material because of fear he’ll screw up publicly if asked to do more - and even he struggles with that. It’s insane that this is the person the D’s came up with as the best answer to defeat Trump. If he was a Republican the mainstream media would be broadcasting the loss of mental aptitude on an hourly basis.

Which guy is in the bunker?

Poison

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 05:01:50 PM »
Poison...I'm going on a limb and saying you lean Democrat on this election.

Objectively, you cannot say that Biden is sane. If you want to say you are voting for Biden's unknown VP...okay.

Republican voters are coming out in huge numbers for the primaries. They will come out in November snow/rain/sunshine. Comes down to who wins the Independent voters. And, the swing states.

Objectively, I think Biden says some questionable things once in a while, but Trump is completely insane, not to mention careless.

Think Hillary would have been such a lazy pos?

Foad

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 05:28:53 PM »
I’ll take my chances with a sane leader

Foad

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 05:34:27 PM »
I think Biden says some questionable things once in a while

Foad

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2020, 07:25:14 PM »
David Duke was deplatformed by Twitter today. Good for Twitter for removing him. I know some of you will disagree citing free speech, incorrectly, of course.

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2020, 07:27:59 PM »
Objectively, I think Biden says some questionable things once in a while, but Trump is completely insane, not to mention careless.

Think Hillary would have been such a lazy pos?

Hillary isn’t the issue and, again, I’m someone who votes for D’s as much if not more than R’s. Biden was known for the questionable or borderline ridiculous gaffes before this cycle. They are no longer that. This is someone who by any objective measure is starting to lose his mental faculties to a pretty significant degree. The D’s know this which is why he hasn’t been out there nearly as much as any other candidate, with COVID as the perfect cover.  It is a Weekend at Bernie’s candidacy. And even if you put aside past gaffes, plagiarism or outright lies about things like Nelson Mandela, his own history on racial issues (like what Kamala hit him on in debates), the Tara Reade allegations, the stuff with his son, etc, the quite obvious decline in his mental capacity is borderline frightening.

Poison

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 08:02:01 PM »

Hillary isn’t the issue and, again, I’m someone who votes for D’s as much if not more than R’s. Biden was known for the questionable or borderline ridiculous gaffes before this cycle. They are no longer that. This is someone who by any objective measure is starting to lose his mental faculties to a pretty significant degree. The D’s know this which is why he hasn’t been out there nearly as much as any other candidate, with COVID as the perfect cover.  It is a Weekend at Bernie’s candidacy. And even if you put aside past gaffes, plagiarism or outright lies about things like Nelson Mandela, his own history on racial issues (like what Kamala hit him on in debates), the Tara Reade allegations, the stuff with his son, etc, the quite obvious decline in his mental capacity is borderline frightening.

Biden could take a shit on the American flag while singing the ISIS theme song, and I wouldn’t hesitate to vote for him.

Poison

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2020, 08:36:08 PM »
David Duke was deplatformed by Twitter today. Good for Twitter for removing him. I know some of you will disagree citing free speech, incorrectly, of course.

Nice try, but David Duke is all yours. He’s one of the Hollywood elites now that the Trump administration has championed their cause.

He may not be a really big name like James Woods, Victoria Jackson, Ted Nugent or Scott Baio, but he’s a modern day champion of the right.

Foad

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 09:14:48 PM »
Scott Baio

The democrat party favored the expansion of slavery.
The democrat party opposed reconstruction.
Woodrow Wilson resegregated the government.
Anti semite FDR appointed klansman Hugo Black the Supreme Court.
Harry Truman was a Klansman.
JKF and RFK bugged MLK's bedroom.
The 1964 civil rights act was passed by republican senators after a democrat filibuster.
racist George Wallace, segregation now and forever: democrat
racist Orval Faubus: democrat
racist WJ Fullbright, Bill Clinton's mentor: democrat
racist Al Gore Sr: democrat
racist Bull Connor: democrat
former klansman Robert Byrd, drops N bomb on national television: democrat
David Duke, winner of 99 percent of the vote in the 1998 democratic NH VP primary: Democrat

Choke on it Scarsdale, these are the people you champion. These are the people you vote for. kys.

Poison

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 10:15:48 PM »
The 1964 civil rights act was passed by republican senators after a democrat filibuster.
David Duke, winner of 99 percent of the vote in the 1998 democratic NH VP primary: Democrat

Choke on it Scarsdale, these are the people you champion. These are the people you vote for. kys.

The Democrats used to be the bad guys, but good try I guess.

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 10:43:05 PM »
Biden could take a shit on the American flag while singing the ISIS theme song, and I wouldn’t hesitate to vote for him.
Think you are confusing Biden with Obama.

Poison

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 10:58:55 PM »
Show of hands, how many of you have been drinking cleaning products?

Foad

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2020, 04:45:54 PM »
The Democrats used to be the bad guys

I see.

The democrat party was formed to foster and expand slavery. The democrat party fought a war to preserve slavery. When it lost the democrat party opposed the extension of rights to former slaves. Shortly thereafter the democrat party institutionalized the fiction of separate but equal. The democrat party then segregated the government. The democrat party invented and implemented Jim Crow. The democrat party founded the KKK. The democrat party opposed civil rights in general and the civil rights acts of the 1960s in particular.

tl;dr: the democrat party created the legacy of slavery that condemns blacks to lives of poverty and despair and over the past 100 years created and fomented and fostered institutionalized racism. Since the 1960s the democrat party: has codified rules that create social pathologies that condemn blacks to lives of poverty and despair; has created a permanent underclass quarantined in cities like New York, Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, Houston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles etc etc etc that have been under democrat governments or 100 years; and campaigns relentlessly for the holy sacrament of abortion that murders 200,000 black babies a year.

And you vote for them because they're the good guys.

kys

Poison

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2020, 05:13:43 PM »
I see.

The democrat party was formed to foster and expand slavery. The democrat party fought a war to preserve slavery. When it lost the democrat party opposed the extension of rights to former slaves. Shortly thereafter the democrat party institutionalized the fiction of separate but equal. The democrat party then segregated the government. The democrat party invented and implemented Jim Crow. The democrat party founded the KKK. The democrat party opposed civil rights in general and the civil rights acts of the 1960s in particular.

tl;dr: the democrat party created the legacy of slavery that condemns blacks to lives of poverty and despair and over the past 100 years created and fomented and fostered institutionalized racism. Since the 1960s the democrat party: has codified rules that create social pathologies that condemn blacks to lives of poverty and despair; has created a permanent underclass quarantined in cities like New York, Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis, Houston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles etc etc etc that have been under democrat governments or 100 years; and campaigns relentlessly for the holy sacrament of abortion that murders 200,000 black babies a year.

And you vote for them because they're the good guys.

kys

Like I said, the Democrats are the good guys now.

Sorry about your confederate statues. Next, we’ll come for actual people, Republicans and unregistered citizens. We’ll place them in work camps so they can repay their debt to our country.

Is that far enough left for you?