Jordan Improvement!!!!

• 43 replies
Re: Jordan Improvement!!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »
I called the kid a quitter but he is playing awesome right now

TONYD3

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »
Would anyone if you were a GM considering his talent and baggage draft him?I think he potentially could be a very good NBA player . If he improves his shot, which has been much better and his decision making which has been much better. I still wouldn't draft him this year.he has had great games. Also had awful games. Also had games where he didn't even show up to.

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
Would anyone if you were a GM considering his talent and baggage draft him?I think he potentially could be a very good NBA player . If he improves his shot, which has been much better and his decision making which has been much better. I still wouldn't draft him this year.he has had great games. Also had awful games. Also had games where he didn't even show up to.

the issue w/nba is that they draft potential. and rysheed has lots. so while many say he's not ready, he can develop those skills with an nba team where he can dedicate 100% of his time.  as for the baggage,  for it to work, i think a team on the west coast would need to draft him.  sheed needs to get as far away from Philly as possible.  he needs a reality check.  he can't lean on his crew for the rest of his life.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2015, 03:21:39 PM »
I would take him over any pg currently on the Knicks roster.  The reality is that, imo, the off court issues will keep him from being drafted.  I hope he comes back but I could see him going the Jakarr route.  A few weeks back, I didn't think he would even get a summer team invite.