Mustapha Heron - Auburn Transfer - ST. JOHN’S

• 289 replies
Re: Mustapha Heron - 6'4'' SG, Waterbury CT
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
An SEC school involved in illegal recruiting practices?   Nnoooo.  Couldn't possibly be the case.  (They always come in at the end and scoop kids up out of thin air.)  And Pearl does things like purposely mispronouncing Carnesecca's name.  And saying SJU is in lovely Jamaica, Queens.  Which it isn't.  It's just where the Fedaral Government sorts their mail.  It's in Hillcrest and Jamaica Estates.  One of the nicest areas in all of Queens.  He did this while he was at Tennessee when recruiting Tobias Harris.

Chilleb

« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2015, 11:29:21 AM »
Ouch..

Chilleb

« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
Auburn tho?? Guess we can't compete with these boosters

Chilleb

« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2015, 11:31:33 AM »
I'm baffled, honestly didn't see this coming.

« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2015, 11:39:13 AM »

Yep.... 

NYCHoops.net
‏@NYCHoops
@NYCHoopsnball: Rivals 5 star Mustapha Heron commits to #AuburnTigers per Bryan Heron

I, like yourself, didn't see him committing to Auburn, but can't say I'm truly surprised, if you know what I mean.

By the way, you can edit your posts, as to place it all in one place.  Otherwise, it looks like you're responding to yourself.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:40:30 AM by mjdinkins »

QuanMan

« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2015, 11:44:42 AM »
Jeez man, this stings, atleast we were feeling the momentum sway elsewhere for a month. Lock up Shamorie, Ahmed, Yakwe and crank it up even more with Rawle.
Section 3
Section 116

Chilleb

« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »

Yep.... 

NYCHoops.net
‏@NYCHoops
@NYCHoopsnball: Rivals 5 star Mustapha Heron commits to #AuburnTigers per Bryan Heron

I, like yourself, didn't see him committing to Auburn, but can't say I'm truly surprised, if you know what I mean.

By the way, you can edit your posts, as to place it all in one place.  Otherwise, it looks like you're responding to yourself.

Lol I know how to work this forum. I think it shows the level of shock I was experiencing that I commented in such a way. Miss st. Wouldn't have shocked me as much. But auburn? Without even taking all of his visits? Did they just back the truck up to the athletic center?

« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2015, 11:48:43 AM »
If he went to Auburn and fell in love with the school and the staff, then good for him. But never even making it to Miss st or  sju for visits?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:53:40 AM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Chilleb

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2015, 11:50:38 AM »
If he went to Auburn and fell in love with the school and the staff, then good for him. But never even making it to Miss stor  sju for visits?
Bruce pearl back to his old tricks...

Chilleb

« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2015, 11:51:32 AM »
Honestly, I think some would agree even Auburn fans are kind of shocked right now.

« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »

Yep.... 

NYCHoops.net
‏@NYCHoops

Lol I know how to work this forum. I think it shows the level of shock I was experiencing that I commented in such a way. Miss st. Wouldn't have shocked me as much. But auburn? Without even taking all of his visits? Did they just back the truck up to the athletic center?

There was intel that "something" was up, and in many ways, Dave said as much.

« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2015, 11:56:31 AM »
Honestly, I think some would agree even Auburn fans are kind of shocked right now.

There are Auburn basketball fans? 

Whole thing is a surprise, but better now than later.

boo3

« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2015, 11:57:20 AM »
  Well done.   This sucks.  Auburn plays basketball?

So much for the lock , huh?

« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2015, 11:58:31 AM »
I blame Lavin...lol

Chilleb

« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2015, 12:02:21 PM »
  Well done.   This sucks.  Auburn plays basketball?

So much for the lock , huh?
This is Tuuurrrible

Poison

« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2015, 12:03:51 PM »
Auburn is lovely this time of year.

boo3

« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2015, 12:06:44 PM »
Def Lavin's fault.   

Lots of other fish out there for STJ , recruiting wise. 

Need the dream team to close on some of these '16 kids now.   Why they were brought here, no?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:09:05 PM by boo3 »

« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2015, 12:12:31 PM »
I blame Lavin...lol
#mullinmagic lol. Must be lavin. So it wasn't the "sneaker connection" as he commits to a UA school (stings even worse!) goes to show, as I've said, no one is a lock anywhere until the official visits are done. Kids get infatuated on the visit and commit on the spot, doesn't mean it can't change but I would hold our horses on yakwe, ponds and really anybody until they're at least finished visiting.  We can recover from this but make no mistake about it between the slice connection and the "inside info" being that it was 100% to be sju not too long ago! this one hurts big time

paultzman

« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2015, 12:17:17 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: And for the #sjubb bridge-jumpers, they remain in great shape with Kassoum Yakwe, Shamorie Ponds and Bashir Ahmed. Relax.

Poison

« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2015, 12:48:10 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: And for the #sjubb bridge-jumpers, they remain in great shape with Kassoum Yakwe, Shamorie Ponds and Bashir Ahmed. Relax.

We don't have to get them all. We never had that expectation anyway. A kid wants to go to Auburn for basketball, good luck to him. To go from Connecticut to Alabama is alarming. And to do it for a garbage school in the Deep South for a coach with a history of cheating is alarming.

Still, he's not a kid from NY who jumped town to a dump like Lance did. As far as I know, Heron wasn't our local to lose. The local star came home to save his program, and I think that means he's here to keep local stars home. Ponds is the key to this class. He's the beginning. F this stupid shit. We don't need a player this stupid.